DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

1647771720670.png

It's the most realistic super hero movie. It makes you feel like the idea of a Batman is possible.

just out of curiosity, why?

unless some super steroid or something is involved, I don’t believe any version of a batman is realistic

i can look at say the first ironman and say maybe one day someone that smart could come along and create that tech.. so it’s the brains of the individual creating a machine rather than a guy going out there and repeatedly getting shot or fighting dozens of guys or surviving horrific landings and just walking it off to fight the next day

then it’s jumping to super steroids or aliens or super natural shh

unless some super steroid or something is involved, I don’t believe any version of a batman is realistic

i can look at say the first ironman and say maybe one day someone that smart could come along and create that tech.. so it’s the brains of the individual creating a machine rather than a guy going out there and repeatedly getting shot or fighting dozens of guys or surviving horrific landings and just walking it off to fight the next day

This version of Batman seems feasible to me. He's not beating up a mass of people, he's actually getting hit, the bullet stuff maybe not so much but this is the first batman where I'm like this COULD happen.

This version of Batman seems feasible to me. He's not beating up a mass of people, he's actually getting hit, the bullet stuff maybe not so much but this is the first batman where I'm like this COULD happen.

batman begins or Nolan batman was the most feasible to me.. of any of em

even down to having a military intended tank like SUV over a normal car.. we see little stuff like dude passed the

But we see stuff like dude knocked the f out in a board meeting.. him needing to stitch up himself or the effects the next day of the night before

while the custom in this fit the whole early years vibe, the world just didn’t seem real to me.. the costumes and dialogue fit within this.. but I expect things to get weirder in films 2 and/or 3

but it was little things, like him taking multiple gun shots.. even if you’re wearing equipment, that shh is going hurt (just think how much paintballs hurt and the bruises those shh leave).. but the big one was him landing after the gliding scene, I was expecting dude to be out for days

So tony stark can create a damn Ironman suit but a multi-billionaire batman can't have a suit that's impervious to bullets? Bro that tech probably exists right now. And I just watched a real life video of a dude beating down 3 men that tried to jump him. And as far as the landing...see my first statement about the suit. That tech probably exists today. I mean which suit would you more shocked to see? Ironmans or batmans?

Everything Batman uses and fights with in the movie is completely grounded and realistic.

From the bullet proof armor and vests to the random shot of adrenaline/steroids/meth-bath salts-PCP he used to keep from passing out.

So tony stark can create a damn Ironman suit but a multi-billionaire batman can't have a suit that's impervious to bullets? Bro that tech probably exists right now. And I just watched a real life video of a dude beating down 3 men that tried to jump him. And as far as the landing...see my first statement about the suit. That tech probably exists today. I mean which suit would you more shocked to see? Ironmans or batmans?

my point is, without some super steroids or something it’s hard for me to view any batman as realistic

Tony is exceptional smart in that field and more importantly has the financing and equipment

with any batman, there are limitations to the human body

Nothing Batman did in The Batman pushed the limitations of the human body.

Fought some gang, jumped off a building, crash landed in his glider suit, took some bullets to his bullet proof suit.

and at no point did I say that movie was realistic, what I said about the first ironman was:
maybe one day someone that smart could come along and create that tech.. so it’s the brains of the individual creating a machine

one just needs to look at how much computers, tvs and cell phones have improved in the last 30-40 years.. where tech will be 20-40 years from now or during our lifetimes is going be interesting to see

The weirdest thing is probably why a guy wants to dress up as a bat. Probably constantly hitting those bat ears on stuff and a long cape doesn't have practical uses.

The weirdest thing is probably why a guy wants to dress up as a bat. Probably constantly hitting those bat ears on stuff and a long cape doesn't have practical uses.

aint no billionaire doing any of this shh

and if one came along and created an ironman type suit, that’s their own personal toy to mess around with, not to try to save the world or their city

a Gundam mobile suit is 100x more possible than an ironman suit.

No way we'll ever get a body hugging suit that makes you impervious to g force and big impacts.
a car crash in a tesla would feel better than fighting in an IM suit.

Man said Iron man is more realistic than Batman :lol:

nah, I really didn’t.. This doesnt seem THAT hard

a Gundam mobile suit is 100x more possible than an ironman suit.

No way we'll ever get a body hugging suit that makes you impervious to g force and big impacts.
a car crash in a tesla would feel better than fighting in an IM suit.

id assume if someone actually planned to use it for fighting or war or whatever, it would be unmanned drones

only why I could see someone getting in it, is if it’s some rich guy’s toy

Last edited:
frfr his deadshot sucked!....

we'll agree to disagree on that one. Will's deadshot carried SS on his shoulders.

At first I wasn't too sure but after watching this fight scene of Bullseye vs Daredevil, I was convinced that Deadshot was just not good. I wouldn't totally blame Will, it was a mess of a production altogether.

To me Batfleck still looked ridiculous. He looked cool and had the best gadgets, but compared to Supes and WW, he just looked useless.

They over here fighting DD head on and Bats can’t really do much.

Back
Top Bottom