DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

BTW TWS is the second best comic book movie ever.
what does this have to do with BVS. 

Nothing
Wait a minute! I know yall not slandering one of the greatest trilogies of all time.
Nobody is slandering anything. Just telling the truth.

Although it is eye opening to see a few more NTers claim BB is better than TDK.

So far the majority is in agreement that TDKR aint ****.

Only on NT at least..

Rotten Tomatoes critics rating

87%
Average Rating: 8/10
Reviews Counted: 328
Fresh: 284
Rotten: 44

Audience rating

90%
liked it
Average Rating: 4.3/5
User Ratings: 1,205,361

Last edited:
I think he meant the critics gave it 73% but should have been a lot worse
To me that just lets you know how bad they think this movie is :lol: Not that they rated Crystal Skull too high.

If Snyder really feels that type of way then maybe he was never the guy for the job (of overseeing this universe)

You got to love all the characters, not just Batman :lol:

Welps.
Read RFX's post he quoted again. Apparently nobody wanted to do this. Snyder was like 12th on the list. At that point you're looking for somebody who is willing to do it whether they love all the characters or not :lol:

I bet DC wishes they never turned down Joss Whedon for WW :rofl:

everyone knows the initial reviews BEFORE the movie drops are paid for by the studio and heavily biased.....

the real reviews will start to come in tomorrow.

DC is ALL in, if this flops........its a wrap.

After seeing the whole debacle that was green lantern, I wouldn't be surprised.

Got high hopes though.

The had some flaws but no more than other cbm movies. Its solid good action luthor sucked but the movie goes.

The universe is set though

What was removed fromt eh theatrical version and be added back to the R-rated version:

"There’s a little bit of action, there’s a little bit of violence that we trimmed out for the MPAA that we put back. The Batman warehouse rescue, there’s a couple shots of Doomsday that were too intense. Then there’s a little bit longer ending, sort of the ending sequence, and the opening of the movie, the North Africa sequence is really much different.”

"Geoff Johns is a brilliant guy," said Affleck. "I consider him to be the most valued resource on all things comic book. And every time I like something in a comic I mention, he goes, 'Oh yeah, I wrote that.' Now I just think he's *******tting me, because he says he wrote everything. He and I are working together on something and I really am excited about it and I love him. He's the best."

Last edited:

"Geoff Johns is a brilliant guy," said Affleck. "I consider him to be the most valued resource on all things comic book. And every time I like something in a comic I mention, he goes, 'Oh yeah, I wrote that.' Now I just think he's *******tting me, because he says he wrote everything. He and I are working together on something and I really am excited about it and I love him. He's the best."
red hood 
nerd.gif

Nothing
Wait a minute! I know yall not slandering one of the greatest trilogies of all time.
Nobody is slandering anything. Just telling the truth.

Although it is eye opening to see a few more NTers claim BB is better than TDK.

So far the majority is in agreement that TDKR aint ****.

Only on NT at least..
Of course on NT.

That's like bringing up IM3's high rating on RT :lol:

Y'all can't compare sharknado lol

That only had like 17 reviews.
Details don't matter when you want to discredit something :lol:
@Law3001
what do you think of Lex Luther?
:lol:

As if he hasn't made that clear by now.

Last edited:
more excited about Aquaman movie than anything else (aside from SS) and i dont really know why i was never into the character.

i like underwater ****.

havent seen BvS yet either so I hope Momoa delivers however minimal his role is.

Rises was good, Begins was great and TDK was indeed a classic. My 2nd favorite trilogy after LOTR.

That's actually her? I just thought it was someone who looked like her. I'm all in now.

Also isn't that island near Greece? Why would you expect diversity in that picture?

WW is gonna flop. You better have an established star if you're going with a female lead.

J-Law or ScarJo ain't walking through that door.

No damn way I would've watched a movie with that goofball jennifer lawrence as WW.

How you know Gal bae ain't going to be a star after bvs?

Back
Top Bottom