DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Here at 5:15 for the 6 pm showing. Was really thinking there'd be more ppl. But there was only like maybe 6-7 people ahead of me.

An... My brother saw the movie last night and hated it. Like everyone says plot was messy and rushed. Some wtf scenes but Bruce was solid.

I'd rather watch the Dark Knight than waste my money.

View media item 1964823

Marvel Fanboys :smh:
Here at 5:15 for the 6 pm showing. Was really thinking there'd be more ppl. But there was only like maybe 6-7 people ahead of me.

Maybe i've been so spoiled with reserved seating that lining up for a regular screening of a movie just sounds so weird

Last edited:

marvel fan boys using race to slander dc 
mean.gif
Can't even give DC time to announce that they casted Ayana Angel and Jada Fire
mean.gif
it's 2016.

Ignorant people are on automatic with the race BS.

Also, There's more than just black and white, but whatever. I gave up on this planet a long time ago.

It's always funny seeing people show up when the trailers are playing or if the movie started already and their only options are to sit in the first few rows. I can't enjoy a movie if I have to be that close to the screen and tilt my head up the whole time.

The only time I buy non reserved seating is if I know there are no good seats left and I should get there early

Like tonight :smh: gonna enjoy being there 10:30 for the 11:30 showing

I expect all the amazons to be really pale white girls.

WW is gonna flop. You better have an established star if you're going with a female lead.

J-Law or ScarJo ain't walking through that door.
Not really defending Gal but J-Law was not an established star when the first Hunger Games came out.
Y'all do realize that's suppose to be WW's fam right? :lol:  Her moms and aunt's.
It's not like her mom gave birth to her.

Diana made out of beach sand and some deity's sperm. Her family don't have to be white :lol:
Was zod's army goons in mos all white? I think one of the women looked Asian.
There's a pretty offensive comic out there about black Kryptonians :lol: :smh:
Promotional image that shows 4 characters

"WHY DOESN'T THIS ISLAND HAVE BLACK PEOPLE ON IT"
Well that's the thing. It's the promotional image.

That message says a lot. You should know that.
marvel fan boys using race to slander dc :smh:
Nah, both DC and Marvel have ridiculous problems when it comes to race.

DC at the moment just appears to be having the more obvious problem.

Lets not belittle this to some Marvel fans vs. DC fans nonsense.

Last edited:
Man I don't know what parts ya'll are from, but round here early, late, whatever, all seats are 100% able to be reserved pre-viewing if available.

Left to take a bathroom break and saw that there was people falling in line for the 9 pm showing. But it's not full capacity for the 6 pm showing? The movie hasn't started yet. They can watch this one! Lol

^I only know of one theater with reserved seating my way but sound system and screen is smaller #kanyeshrug

Last edited:
Man I don't know what parts ya'll are from, but round here early, late, whatever, all seats are 100% able to be reserved pre-viewing if available.
I'm thinking he's from a small town in North dakota.

Cause everywhere I ever been always has reserved seating. 

Last edited:
I got into it one time with some dudes because they were in our seats. I mean, the theater was near empty but we reserved the center for a reason :lol: :smh:

Only movie theater here with reserved seating is iPic.

Other than that, all the theaters (AMC and Regal) are first come first serve seating.

90% of theaters in my area are reserved seating with the option of first come first serve.

I'm watching Justice League Unlimited on Netflix :smh: the dynamic of all these characters and this universe works so well. I hope at the very least BvS sets up the DCeU properly

im watching in IMAX and theres no reserved seating for it unfortnately

i can go to another theater with reserved seating but the screen will be smaller and sound system is mediocre

You guys with reserved seating, is that at AMC or Regal theaters? Cuz that's literally all we have here and they don't do that.

Back
Top Bottom