DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I mean both of these are unreleased movies and in the end, which one is better is subjective. If you really think it's THAT outrageous that SS might be better than CW, you probably got some fanboy in you. It's not a bad thing but yeah... It's not like Marvel's record is perfect.

I mean both of these are unreleased movies and in the end, which one is better is subjective. If you really think it's THAT outrageous that SS might be better than CW, you probably got some fanboy in you. It's not a bad thing but yeah... It's not like Marvel's record is perfect.
:lol:

If that's what you gotta tell yourself, I guess.

Last edited:
well civil war currently has a 97% fresh rating on RT 
laugh.gif

it's pretty outrageous to think DC can match that with their current track record 

AoU was disappointing, and did have its fair share of problems. Looks like a masterpiece when you compare it to BvS though :lol:

75 percent is fair for AoU. Means it was decent but not great. Wasn't that bad that you can put it in the 60s. Needs some issues worked on before you can put it in the 80s.

You'd need to blow BvS to Kingdom come and start again though.

Last edited:
never understood the beef with AOU. more replay value than the original.

i cant even watch the first Avengers movie anymore. too campy or something cant quite put mt finger on it.

AoU was far from trash. It definitely wasn't perfect, but disappointing may be a better term to use for it.

I feel like every movie is trash to #NT tho :smh:

AoU was far from trash. It definitely wasn't perfect, but disappointing may be a better term to use for it.

I feel like every movie is trash to #NT tho
mean.gif
only trash is trash

star wars prequels - trash

amazing spiderman 2 - trash

batman vs superman - trash

There's no way that dude was even their son. Looking like someone they found under a bridge.

Back
Top Bottom