DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

What movies do you folks like?

CAPTAIN AMERICA
CAPTAIN AMERICA WINTER SOLDIER
BATMAN VS SUPERMAN
MAN OF STEEL
IRON MAN
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
THOR
THE AVENGERS
ANT MAN
XMEN
XMEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
THE WOLVERINE
THE DARK KNIGHT
BATMAN BEGINS
DEADPOOL
THE ORIGINAL STAR WARS TRILOGY
STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS
All these movies suspect given what you were calling trash :lol:

Dudes out here liked Cap, Thor, BvS, and MOS :x
Batman Begins is the best DCU movie to date. Yes, better than TDK and TDKR.
:lol:

Last edited:
What movies do you folks like?

CAPTAIN AMERICA
CAPTAIN AMERICA WINTER SOLDIER
BATMAN VS SUPERMAN
MAN OF STEEL
IRON MAN
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
THOR
THE AVENGERS
ANT MAN
XMEN
XMEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
THE WOLVERINE
THE DARK KNIGHT
BATMAN BEGINS
DEADPOOL
THE ORIGINAL STAR WARS TRILOGY
STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS
All these movies suspect given what you were calling trash :lol:

Dudes out here liked Cap, Thor, BvS, and MOS :x
:lol:

YEP. DAMN RIGHT.

I see people are still saying ridiculous things in this thread.
laugh.gif

only trash is trash

star wars prequels - trash

amazing spiderman 2 - trash

batman vs superman - trash
Star Wars TFA - Trash

AOU - Trash

Thor 2 - Trash

Green Lantern - Trash

Iron Man 3 - Trash

I'm one of the guys who liked various parts of Dark World. Biggest failing for me was Malekith and the Dark Elves. Also thought AOU was good. Not equal to the Avengers, but good regardless. Agreed on the other three however. Would call TFA the biggest disappointment of this year, but part of me went in expecting it anyways. :lol: Iron Man 3 was the biggest disappointment on this list though :smh: :smh: :smh: Straight trash.

I'm one of the guys who liked various parts of Dark World. Biggest failing for me was Malekith and the Dark Elves. Also thought AOU was good. Not equal to the Avengers, but good regardless. Agreed on the other three however. Would call TFA the biggest disappointment of this year, but part of me went in expecting it anyways.
laugh.gif
Iron Man 3 was the biggest disappointment on this list though
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Straight trash.
Jane and Darcey's story ruined Thor 2 for me. If it would have been focused entirely on Asguard it would have been so much better. Instead we got Darcey and her pointless antics. 

I'm one of the guys who liked various parts of Dark World. Biggest failing for me was Malekith and the Dark Elves. Also thought AOU was good. Not equal to the Avengers, but good regardless. Agreed on the other three however. Would call TFA the biggest disappointment of this year, but part of me went in expecting it anyways. :lol: Iron Man 3 was the biggest disappointment on this list though :smh: :smh: :smh: Straight trash.

Thor had potential to be Marvel's LOTR/GOT/Star Wars fusion and they just squandered it

Last edited:
True. Thor 1 and Thor 2 had so much potential. I'm willing to bet Ragnarok is going to be better than the first two movies combined and more. Marvel's standards are just too high now.

Last edited:
Man yall dudes want too much. These are movies for deer gods sake.

Wasnt nothing wrong with thor 1 and 2

Man yall dudes want too much. These are movies for deer gods sake.

Wasnt nothing wrong with thor 1 and 2

This is NT. It's either the GOAT or Trash.

Who watches movies now a days just to be entertained? It's 2016, we need to be more than entertained

Hey, Thor 1 and 2 was plenty entertaining to me. But marvel can and will do better. Their standards are too high right now!

Thor movies are "good, safe" popcorn flicks. They haven't tapped his potential, but there's a lot going on in the MCU. It's unfortunate that they couldn't keep Anthony Hopkins satisfied in his role as Odin.

What, Hopkins said he won't return either as well? :lol: :nerd:

Marvel land some very talented or straight up iconic actors and then realize they don't have the roles to really make them shine.

Hopkins as Odin was a good fit though.

Last edited:
My bad. Apparently, Hopkins will be reprising his role. I've read articles where he's come off as being pretty bored with it. Let's hope they'll actually utilize his talent this time.

I mean yall got ODIN in a movie, mother ******* ODIN THE ALLFATHER but yall relegate him to taking a power nap in one movie and sitting in a chair talking **** in the next

Finally seen Batman vs Supes and I couldn't even finish watching it. Not sure if I was high or just wasn't that interested in it. Might try again tomorrow.

Wonder woman's enterance no doubt is one of the best moments in the movie. Love the humming sound of her bangles and shield. 

Back
Top Bottom