DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I know Hal is the MJ of Green Lanterns but I think we should at least consider John Stewart (LOL edit):tongue:, Kyle Rayner, or Guy Gardner.

Last edited:
I agree he's too old now and he'd be too old by the time the movie came out but I though Fillion was already confirmed to be in the GotG sequel anyway? :nerd:

As for the movie, it'd be so foolish if the movie mostly took place on Earth :smh:

john jones? :lol:

It's been rumored that the movie will star both Hal Jordan and John Stewart and most recently they said Kyle Rayner will be featured as well.

I agree he's too old now and he'd be too old by the time the movie came out but I though Fillion was already confirmed to be in the GotG sequel anyway? :nerd:

As for the movie, it'd be so foolish if the movie mostly took place on Earth :smh:

he is just being used as an easter egg character for the film, looks like he might just be in the movie posters in the film

Last edited:
I know Hal is the MJ or Green Lanterns but I think we should at least consider John Jones, Kyle Rayner, or Guy Gardner.
john jones? :lol:
MM with a GL ring :pimp: Unstoppable :lol:

Green on green.

he is just being used as an easter egg character for the film, looks like he might just be in the movie posters in the film
Oh. A bit of a waste then.

Justice League Vs. Teen Titans as aight ...best part was when Robin washed Blue Beetle 
laugh.gif

Kind of ok with this, the guys past work doesn't inspire confidence in the film :lol:

Seth Grahame-Smith Departs THE FLASH Movie Due To "Creative Differences" With Warner Bros.

The Flash movie has lost its director.

Seth Grahame-Smith is leaving the Warner Bros. project due to “creative differences,” THR has learned.

Grahame-Smith, the author and screenwriter of such works as Pride & Prejudice & Zombies and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, was to have made his directorial debut on the project that was based on the iconic DC Entertainment scarlet speedster super hero.

The project will retain Grahame-Smith’s script, which he wrote working off a treatment from Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the Lego Movie duo that were once eyeing it as a possible directing vehicle.

Flash already has a release date – March 3, 2018 – and an actor who portrays the classic hero known as "the fastest man alive" – Ezra Miller, and there is plenty of time for the studio to find a director.

:lol: @ both Seth and WB/DC.

A first time director and you give him the Flash? They probably avoided a Trank situation.

It's a good thing this happened early and not in 2017.

Looking at what he's written it isn't that much of a loss. Hell I'd bring in somebody else to re-write the script.

Not sure what to make of the Flash situation. First time director on a project this big departs on creative differences?

Like the article said though, glad it happened now and not later. This could be great if done correctly. Especially if they got the right level of Flash humor in there.

Potential Flash director = Favreau?

Pretty sure he'd wanna work with Marvel again though.

He just did Jungle Book, so my guess is he's Disney/Marvel4Lyfe now.

He's about to be Producer of Infinity War :rofl:

http://geektyrant.com/news/jon-favreau-returning-to-marvel-to-produce-avengers-infinity-war

Also:

AQUAMAN RUMOR: JAMES WAN MAY BE NEXT DC DIRECTOR TO EXIT

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/29/aquaman-rumor-james-wan-may-be-next-dc-director-to-exit

Mayimbe is saying that Battfleck and Geoff Johns have complete control over the solo Batman film.

Last edited:

He literally just said after Jungle Book came out that he's looking forward to working with Marvel again.

Fav would be a nice steal for them though but Disney giving him anything he wants to do.

Last edited:

He's about to be Producer of Infinity War
roll.gif

http://geektyrant.com/news/jon-favreau-returning-to-marvel-to-produce-avengers-infinity-war

Also:

AQUAMAN RUMOR: JAMES WAN MAY BE NEXT DC DIRECTOR TO EXIT

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/29/aquaman-rumor-james-wan-may-be-next-dc-director-to-exit
What are they doing over there?

mean.gif

Mayimbe is saying that Battfleck and Geoff Johns have complete control over the solo Batman film.
Good, Batfleck should be rightfully pissed at Hack Snyder. Rumors are flying that WB execs aren't happy with Snyder either.

Let's hope he makes one of the GOAT Batman films.

Last edited:
What are they doing over there?

:smh:

Good, Batfleck should be rightfully pissed at Hack Snyder.

Let's hope he makes one of the GOAT Batman films.

I wanna see a combination of Death In The Family & Killing Joke. If you're gonna go dark, just go all-in on making Joker the most evil SOB since Hannibal Lechter, showing why Bruce just snaps and completely gives up on the world.

Back
Top Bottom