DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I finally saw the movie about a week ago.

I can't be the only one getting homoerotic vibes from Joaquin's interpretation. The dancing, hand gestures, it all seemed kind of funny. It was a great movie none the less.

Leto's Joker is just cringy though. The whole look and voice gave me goosebumps from embarrassment.

I finally saw the movie about a week ago.

I can't be the only one getting homoerotic vibes from Joaquin's interpretation. The dancing, hand gestures, it all seemed kind of funny. It was a great movie none the less.

Leto's Joker is just cringy though. The whole look and voice gave me goosebumps from embarrassment.

I’ve always thought the joker has his own dance. I’m taking that Joaquin’s interpretation. I actually like it.

He wasn't bad.

The movie as a whole was terrible though.
The movie was terrible but nah Leto's Joker is trash and is the worst Joker on tv or in film.

Y’all making excuses about the script - dude was just terrible as the joker.
Nah, the entire script was bad. SS is not a good movie. Its just that not just him but the director, castmates, producers, all thought this is the type of Joker we want to give the masses, tease them with, and it was terribad.

This is the Joker they wanted to play off Batffleck (yet another reason for him to be depressed) before seeing Leto's performance.

its hard to blame leto because he can only work with what he was given and as stated up top, many almost forgave the dumb face tattoo from the trailers because it looks like dude was gon' be a bad*ss but then SS happened

i am sure you give phoenixs' version to leto and he'd kill it too
This is pretty much a fact.

Heard Viola Davis was the black auntie on the set of Suicide Squad and wasn’t going for any of the method acting foolishness Leto was doing :lol: I’d pay good money to hear her cuss him out after the reported used condoms he sent to cast members

I know this joker is different from heaths but still on the dark side, do you guys think they will ever try to redo Nicholson’s version, and if so who do you think could play the part

this movie is some bull**** how did he bag that cute chick like that..im about to start stalking chicks

I knew it was Fake News when she asked him if he was stalking her and he admitted it and she was cool with it. This is The King of Comedy/Fight Club influence. What we're seeing on the screen isn't necessarily happening or happening in that way.

TBH, I didn't realize that the early scenes with Zaze were imagined until I listened to a spoiler review on the way home from the movies. I was trying to figure out why she acted like she didn't know him when he creeped into her apartment.

TBH, I didn't realize that the early scenes with Zaze were imagined until I listened to a spoiler review on the way home from the movies. I was trying to figure out why she acted like she didn't know him when he creeped into her apartment.

I mean Todd Phillips spoon feeds the audiences to drive home the point that Zaze's/Joker's relationship wasn't real. One of my gripes with the film.

Last edited:
I didn't like how they had to show a montage of Zaze actually not being there for hthe scenes with Arthur. Like the scene with him in her apartment and her being scared as hell is all the confirmation you need.

Low iq filmmaking

agreed but theres a bunch of low iq people in this world who wouldnt get it from that one scene alone

I didn't like how they had to show a montage of Zaze actually not being there for hthe scenes with Arthur. Like the scene with him in her apartment and her being scared as hell is all the confirmation you need.

Low iq filmmaking

You'd be surprised how many people still didn't realize that he imagined their whole relationship.

If you take that scene out people would've been wondering why she freaked out on him in her apartment.

Low IQ filmmaking is what we’re calling it. We will be waiting when you put your high IQ film on NT. Most of the audience in my theater each time I’ve seen it was shocked so must be doing something right with that scene

Back
Top Bottom