DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Just saw Joker. I thought it was ok. I thougt it was gonna be more violent. I liked it when he killed Jay Leno though and all the other killings tho. He shoulda fired a couple shots into the audience lol.

I still need to watch joker since it finally showed up on my vpn

watched thE beginning, but the Scorsese vibes are heavy heavy HEAVY in it just feels like taxi driver X the king of comedy

I still need to watch joker since it finally showed up on my vpn

watched thE beginning, but the Scorsese vibes are heavy heavy HEAVY in it just feels like taxi driver X the king of comedy

It's like that the whole movie. I really enjoyed the film but that's why I find it comical when people start calling it a masterpiece.

Kevin Smith Reveals Shocking Alternative Ending to 'Joker'

While the final release of the film ended with Arthur Fleck being locked up in a psychiatric hospital with a scene suggesting he killed his new therapist, Smith says around the 16:35 mark in the video below that a source close to the project revealed an alternative ending featuring a flashback at the hospital. The flashback would’ve taken the audience back to Thomas and Martha Wayne’s murder scene in the alley, and reveal that it was actually the Joker who killed them. Even more shocking is the fact that the Joker then also shoots Bruce Wayne, effectively killing Batman in that particular universe.

“Originally, the ending in the hospital was different,” Smith said. “He’s in the hospital and he laughs, chuckles, and he says, ‘I was just thinking of something funny.’ What was supposed to happen was you flashed back to the death of Thomas and Martha Wayne and it was him killing Thomas and Martha Wayne and the boy was screaming and crying and he turned to walk away and he turned back, shrugged, and shot the kid. Credits.”

The Suicide Squad's James Gunn says Harley Quinn will wear a different outfit in new movie

The Suicide Squad director James Gunn has dropped a big reveal about Harley Quinn in the movie.

The Guardians of the Galaxy director will be helming the new DC movie, and while we expect it to be a departure from 2016's Suicide Squad, it seems there will be more changes than expected.
In fact, Gunn has revealed that Margot Robbie's iconic costume will be different, the director responding to a fan on Instagram who asked if her outfit will be the "same".

"Nope," he replied in no uncertain terms, but stopped short of revealing too much more.

Gunn has also given fans an insight into what is "so fun" about making The Suicide Squad, the director revealing: "Mostly I've just grown as a person. I'm allowing myself to enjoy the movie making process for the first time ever.

"But also I have the greatest crew I've ever had - all of the best folks [Guardians] Vol 1, 2, & 3 assembled together in a super crew.
"I adore the cast & the producers are some of my best friends in the world (Peter Safran, @simonlikes (Simon Hatt), Chuck Roven). I love my screenplay & I've changed up my style of shooting on this one so it's more fun and visceral. ETC!"
As well as Robbie, Viola Davis (Amanda Waller), Joel Kinnaman (Rick Flag) and Jai Courtney (Captain Boomerang) will all be back for the DC reboot.

Kevin Smith Reveals Shocking Alternative Ending to 'Joker'

While the final release of the film ended with Arthur Fleck being locked up in a psychiatric hospital with a scene suggesting he killed his new therapist, Smith says around the 16:35 mark in the video below that a source close to the project revealed an alternative ending featuring a flashback at the hospital. The flashback would’ve taken the audience back to Thomas and Martha Wayne’s murder scene in the alley, and reveal that it was actually the Joker who killed them. Even more shocking is the fact that the Joker then also shoots Bruce Wayne, effectively killing Batman in that particular universe.

“Originally, the ending in the hospital was different,” Smith said. “He’s in the hospital and he laughs, chuckles, and he says, ‘I was just thinking of something funny.’ What was supposed to happen was you flashed back to the death of Thomas and Martha Wayne and it was him killing Thomas and Martha Wayne and the boy was screaming and crying and he turned to walk away and he turned back, shrugged, and shot the kid. Credits.”

:rofl:

They don't got the balls for that. One of those alt endings that were never filmed.

THE SUICIDE SQUAD Director James Gunn Passed On The Chance To Helm "Some Sort Of SUPERMAN Movie"

During a recent Q&A on social media, Gunn talked more about being offered his pick pretty much any DC property he wanted and it sounds like Superman was among those on the table.

"As has been reported many times, DC offered me whatever film I wanted to do, including some sort of Superman movie (not specifically Man of Steel 2 as I've seen reported)," Gunn told a fan. "I chose The Suicide Squad because it's one of my favorite properties in the world. It's the story I wanted to tell more than any other."

1578072485873.png

1578072511605.png

THE SUICIDE SQUAD Director James Gunn Passed On The Chance To Helm "Some Sort Of SUPERMAN Movie"

During a recent Q&A on social media, Gunn talked more about being offered his pick pretty much any DC property he wanted and it sounds like Superman was among those on the table.

"As has been reported many times, DC offered me whatever film I wanted to do, including some sort of Superman movie (not specifically Man of Steel 2 as I've seen reported)," Gunn told a fan. "I chose The Suicide Squad because it's one of my favorite properties in the world. It's the story I wanted to tell more than any other."
Some reps dont shed easy.

I'd do the same damn thing. I'd sooner direct The Question movie than Superman.

It’s been too long since the announcement of The Rock as Black Adam. With his track record as far as movie quality goes and with how long it’s going to take to come out, I’m not even excited anymore tbh

Back
Top Bottom