deaded.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

when does the league advance?

PSMITH17K is waiting to play E Killa... he said they were supposed to play tonight at 730 but e killa hasnt been on
nerd.gif

same deal with in the other dynasty... i keep pushing the advance time back but its most definitely going tonight...

people cant request an every other day dynasty then dip for days on end.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

same deal with in the other dynasty... i keep pushing the advance time back but its most definitely going tonight...

people cant request an every other day dynasty then dip for days on end.
Nako..I see you had a BYE also..I'm ready too.

Seems like 2 user v. user games still have to be played

i just cost myself a shot at the NC in my other dynasty. Ohio State's going to have hell to pay in this one. I'm going undefeated
smh.gif

Fraij- my boy still wants in and hes on every night...

nako when u tryin 2 play...i leave for asu 2morrow night at 6 so ill be on from like 1 til then get at me

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

nako when u tryin 2 play...i leave for asu 2morrow night at 6 so ill be on from like 1 til then get at me
K ill send him an Invite today.

Ecook0808

when do you want to play tonight? just hit me in the inbox

i can be on tonight after 10 est

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

if he advances tonight, then I can play tonight. I'm gonna be at school all day tomorrow til after 5, so I don't know if we'll be able to get thegame in if that's the only period you can play.

ill take AZ state if you still takin players.
ill get whooped with them but all good haha
GT: cheytown bomber

Good game USABasketball...

You shoud try to keep your playcalling diverse... only use those certain plays sparingly... Bradford is a good QB you just gotta run the offense the way itsmeant to be run

Ehh..i know to never use that "gimmick" again.. It worked for awhile..My kickoff returns were
pimp.gif
tho..I just don't like OU's offense on thegame i'm a "West Virginia offense" type of guy...

My defense was terrible i need to improve..bad play calling

I might of thrown the ball like 4 times..Everything else was an option or an other running play..

I figured that was the only shot i'd have to win, that and my kickoff returns, i think im good at those.

Back
Top Bottom