deaded.

Ok so with the demise of Allen's ability to log onto OD, and the rehosted dynasty messing up, were starting this joint again

ill get the list started...

SEC
fraij da 5 11- ShotsRangOut- #12 Florida Gators
don23lucia - don23cory- #10 LSU Tigers

ACC
PSMITH17K5- #16 Clemson Tigers
bxbadboy90 - K Rich22 - #24 Miami Hurricanes
LiveYungDieRich -Tone dibiasi - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

Big 12
USABasketball0-D0TH3R1GHTHING- #3 Oklahoma Sooners
JJSRF - E Killa 618 - #5 Mizzou Tigers
CLuTcH 713 - ICLuTcH 713 I - #7 Texas Longhorns

Pac 10
AK Nako - NakoXL - #4 USCTrojans
asupikapp21 - #11 Arizona State Sun Devils
Big 10
Ecook0808 - Ecook0808 -#1 Ohio State Buckeyes
Cobra Kai - Barack Odrama X - #18 Penn State Nittany Lions

http://USABasketball08.u.yuku.comhttp://USABasketball08.u.yuku.com
USABasketball0-D0TH3R1GHTHING- Oklahoma Sooners

pimp.gif

(I hit my limit.
eyes.gif
)

if its the same franchise file, i.e. the one u sent me the invite to already i guess il stick with tOSU.

Originally Posted by AK Nako

if its the same franchise file, i.e. the one u sent me the invite to already i guess il stick with tOSU.
Nah im going to restart everything... it sucks but with all the confusion and the messed up games i think its better just to start new...

Oh..I don't know how these work so i might need some tips..I am very active though so i won't have a problem being able to play games and advance.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Nah im going to restart everything... it sucks but with all the confusion and the messed up games i think its better just to start new...
oh ok, well in that case let me Get USC and not tOSU... assuming its an open dynasty and we'll just schedule a bunch of user vs user games?
yep

oh ok, well in that case let me Get USC and not tOSU... assuming its an open dynasty and we'll just schedule a bunch of user vs user games?

Just downloaded RomanCaesar's Rosters... read a bunch of people recommending it so well go with that...

any suggestions on settings before i get this thing fired up?

Just downloaded RomanCaesar's Rosters... read a bunch of people recommending it so well go with that...

any suggestions on settings before i get this thing fired up?

RomanCaeser's rosters are the ones I use for the SEC/BigXII franchise we're in. You do however still have to tweak a couple of players (i.e. DezBryant)

other than that the rosters are pretty solid.

Ok... Nako, post how you do the custom schedules so that we get a lot of user v user games.

ive started the dynasty but have not sent out invites... nor have i done anything after creating it.

once we get the 12 players we need in here ill send out all invites at once... hopefully we can get this going by Sunday night.

So do i need to download RomanCaesar's rosters?

EDIT: I don't think it will be a good idea to let many non-NTers in..

^^^^ whats your GT?
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Barack Odrama X

NO FCS TEAMS, THEY *$#* UP EVERYONE ELSES CHANCES TO WIN THE HEISMAN.
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]signing up my boy too[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]NT name = JJSRF[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Gamertag = E Killa 618[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]He want's Mizzou, Georgia, or Texas... Preference is in that order.

After all the teams get filled, I would like to suggest we establish all rules, then lock this thread and just put the OP's info into a brand new thread.
[/color]

^ cobra that dude is almost never online man
laugh.gif

he participates in like every other week in our other dynasty

Originally Posted by Nako XL

^ cobra that dude is almost never online man
laugh.gif

he participates in like every other week in our other dynasty
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]that's cuz he doesn't have the game. he uses mine everytime. so the gamesaren't as accessible. gimme a deadline for each game and he'll come through[/color]

Back
Top Bottom