Deadstockshoes.com Griffey II

I order the Navy blue and chlorine Griffey II's from them on June 3rd and I just received them today July 7 and they sent the wrong size. They sent a 8 when I order a 14. Have anyone else experienced this problem from them? This is the first time order from them I can't see myself ever doing it again. This sneaker has been out for over a month and still took forever for them to ship. 

I order the Navy blue and chlorine Griffey II's from them on June 3rd and I just received them today July 7 and they sent the wrong size. They sent a 8 when I order a 14. Have anyone else experienced this problem from them? This is the first time order from them I can't see myself ever doing it again. This sneaker has been out for over a month and still took forever for them to ship. 

never heard of this.. i know they are legit. didn't know they lag on shipping so bad.. was your order a pre-sale order? contact them and see if you can get a discount or something for your time.

never heard of this.. i know they are legit. didn't know they lag on shipping so bad.. was your order a pre-sale order? contact them and see if you can get a discount or something for your time.

Originally Posted by WorldEvolution

this is usually when people try and contact the seller to fix the situation

this is usually when people try and contact the seller to fix the situation

I emailed them already just waiting for them to get back to me, Yea they were Pre-order even tho I order them after the release date. I wonder if the swap a footlocker would work, never tried it.

I emailed them already just waiting for them to get back to me, Yea they were Pre-order even tho I order them after the release date. I wonder if the swap a footlocker would work, never tried it.

i can see it now..
"oh yeah this size 8 was a tad bit small can i swap for a sz. 14?" 
laugh.gif

i can see it now..
"oh yeah this size 8 was a tad bit small can i swap for a sz. 14?" 
laugh.gif

Depends on the manager. Usually they'll say no since it wont have the footlocker sticker and you won't have a footlocker receipt.

Depends on the manager. Usually they'll say no since it wont have the footlocker sticker and you won't have a footlocker receipt.

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

The sticker doesnt matter! All he has to do is return it and say he got it as a gift and take the store credit and go to anotha Footlocker and cop his right size. If he had a size 12 he could easily exchange for a 14 but because its a size 8 thats too much space in sizes. Its best he return it at any Footlocker, Footaction or Champs and go someplace to cop his real size.

Back
Top Bottom