Dealing with a friend you cut off

i probably sound like a mean individual but i cut off a friend who grew up across the street from me. my AIM screwed up and it unblocked people i hadblocked/removed so he IMed me. i was friendly and talked to him and he wants to hang out with me now. i havent spoken to him in a few years and he drinks alot, doesnt have any goals which is why i stopped communication in the first place.

how should i handle this? i am busy tryin to sort my $!+% out so i really dont have time for people in my life who arent in it for a reason. i dont wanna seemlike a jerk though

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

i probably sound like a mean individual but i cut off a friend who grew up across the street from me. my AIM screwed up and it unblocked people i had blocked/removed so he IMed me. i was friendly and talked to him and he wants to hang out with me now. i havent spoken to him in a few years and he drinks a lot, doesnt have any goals which is why i stopped communication in the first place.

how should i handle this? i am busy tryin to sort my $!+% out so i really dont have time for people in my life who arent in it for a reason. i dont wanna seem like a jerk though

are you a female? otherwise AYOOOOOOOOOOOO

he is a guy. he wants nothing more than a good time. if ur that desperate. join a club.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

tell him you don't want his negative energy in your life.. or just block him again
This.

Be straight..pun intended

show up to one of the invites n show him the changed side of you, that should send him the message about who u are now thus causin him to stay away from you onhis own

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

show up to one of the invites n show him the changed side of you, that should send him the message about who u are now thus causin him to stay away from you on his own
8641614f5f62d4eab698fe95b065b85fa032650d.gif

Just tell him that you've been busy and don't have the time to hang out.

If he can't understand something as simple as that, you shouldn't have any intentions of speaking to him again, especially if he has no goals in life.
Originally Posted by breaux

indifferent.gif

I say go out with him for a quick drink or something...show him how you grownnn now!

Originally Posted by breaux

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

i probably sound like a mean individual but i cut off a friend who grew up across the street from me. my AIM screwed up and it unblocked people i had blocked/removed so he IMed me. i was friendly and talked to him and he wants to hang out with me now. i havent spoken to him in a few years and he drinks a lot, doesnt have any goals which is why i stopped communication in the first place.

how should i handle this? i am busy tryin to sort my $!+% out so i really dont have time for people in my life who arent in it for a reason. i dont wanna seem like a jerk though

...right...b/c men don't have other male friends.

I have a friend I cut off due to money...He owed me a lot of it.

Forget about the whole situation and leave it be. You dont owe him anything and if you look like a jerk, who cares? You have been fine without him in yourlife, do you really need to run into trouble so you dont look like a jerk?

AIM chats have no value, keep it moving.

Me and my friends are trying to cut one of our friends off at the moment. Some feel bad for it but I personally don't care. Not even answering hismsgs/calls.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Me and my friends are trying to cut one of our friends off at the moment. Some feel bad for it but I personally don't care. Not even answering his msgs/calls.

Doing at as a group though? Sounds sort of female to me. I mean, if you don't see any reason to hang out with him... do you. But your decisionshouldn't influence those of your friends, and vice versa.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Me and my friends are trying to cut one of our friends off at the moment. Some feel bad for it but I personally don't care. Not even answering his msgs/calls.

Doing at as a group though? Sounds sort of female to me. I mean, if you don't see any reason to hang out with him... do you. But your decision shouldn't influence those of your friends, and vice versa.
It's not even like that. Never really liked the guy but we we're kinda cool til like 3 weeks ago when this idiot strangled me and yelledin my face "hit me!" (like 1000x times at 1cm distance). Didn't hit him cause he ain't even worth it. I'm thinking in my mind "+#%*this idiot" but I'm not going to go all out on him because some of my friends might still want to hang with him (we hang as a group 99% of the time).Next day it's my friends who began cutting him off.

im doing the same thing, the kid never takes the hint that maybe he acts stupid and drinks too much when were all getting toasty, the last time he acted upthat was the last straw, we kept giving him chances but now noone wants to chill with the kid.
its sad cuz you try to help and they end up pushing themselves further away

alcoholics ftl, not the funnyy kind, but the sad ugly when they drink kind

Ouch my feet wrote:
Forget about the whole situation and leave it be. You dont owe him anything and if you look like a jerk, who cares? You have been fine without him in your life, do you really need to run into trouble so you dont look like a jerk?

Amen; I cutoff dude who used to be my best friend until last year; somehow ended up being neighbors when we moved to eugene for school and justsaw the real him and can't really deal with it; sucks cuz we played ball together and were best of friends in high school, so our coaches always ask meabout it and it bugs me. Then people I know ask me about him and say it's sad and %$+ but it doesn't phase me, I let it be. The past is the past and Idon't need any negativity or any weight on me holding me back.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

show up to one of the invites n show him the changed side of you, that should send him the message about who u are now thus causin him to stay away from you on his own
8641614f5f62d4eab698fe95b065b85fa032650d.gif

The past is the past and I don't need any negativity or any weight on me holding me back.
QFT X 200

Back
Top Bottom