Kik is coming up...

kik.com

Thank me later
smile.gif

wast of time!!!
October 28 2010
Release 2.0.2

By: Crystal849
This app does not have group chats,you can't send files,it takes too long to send and recive and you can't even put up a profile pic,this app really sucks,there is no point to it

wast of time!!!
October 28 2010
Release 2.0.2

By: Crystal849
This app does not have group chats,you can't send files,it takes too long to send and recive and you can't even put up a profile pic,this app really sucks,there is no point to it

It's web based, unlike BBM that is is server based (correct me I'm wrong). Makes this no different then AIM, ect on your phone. It will lose it's touch in a week or 2.

It's web based, unlike BBM that is is server based (correct me I'm wrong). Makes this no different then AIM, ect on your phone. It will lose it's touch in a week or 2.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

All these social apps are the same... Just some have its differences, but I think if they incorporate group chat, profile pics... It can be a big deal since its between smartphones... And not just to one platform

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

All these social apps are the same... Just some have its differences, but I think if they incorporate group chat, profile pics... It can be a big deal since its between smartphones... And not just to one platform

Back
Top Bottom