****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Yes i know one of the Mods have to make the topic...sorry Mods
happy.gif

NOW LETS SEE THE GREAT PICK-UPS THIS MONTH FAM!

1) BE RESPECTFUL!! ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMING, BASHING OR ANY TYPE OF NEGATIVE COMMENTS ALLOWED. I understand some people can't wait for their time toroast an unsuspecting NTer first chance they get, but this ain't the board to do it on! If you do so, your post will be deleted and your membership will bereviewed and possibly banned or suspended. It's amazing how many people continue to test this simple rule. Like your mama says; "if you ain't gotnothing nice to say, don't say anything!"....

2) DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!! Not only has this become the new annoyance, but it'sabsolutely unnecessary. If you need info on something, please PM the person who originally posted the picture. If all you need to do is compliment someone,then do THAT only! There's no need to quote someone else's entire slideshow of pictures just so you can add a to it. These posts will automatically bedeleted on site. If you continue to break this rule, your account will also be reviewed and possibly banned/suspended.

3) NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!! This is probably one of the most simple rules that people still tend to break. If youare interested in something, please take it to the Buy/sell forums. This will guarantee at least a one month suspension!

Doernbecher AM 90's and AM90 Premiums.... will post pic's later.

first time on the first page of the pickup post
happy.gif

i got these a couple weeks ago for the wife:
AM 95s

sample lebron 3 lows
happy.gif

now onto my pickups
tongue.gif

AF1 x AM95 neons for $50
smokin.gif

UNC AJ XX3s:

Wizards AJ XX3s:

bron soldier 2 OSU aways:

bron 6 "big apples"

i copped the big apples last friday. first went to NTNY but they only had sizes 7 and 13 left. i then called HOH and they only had size 7 left. so ifinally walked over to the NBA store and they had a FSR
smokin.gif

BRON x Knicks in 2010 FTW!!!
wink.gif

Been on my "Most Wanted" list for a minute, finally got them on radar and snatched them up.....
212etxx.jpg

...and picked this up a few weeks ago....
o6h6du.jpg

peace

anyone know if does bron 6s or soldiers can still b copped from HOH or anywhere 4 retail

have a couple pairs of shoes in the mail should be here any day now.... i thought i would save my spot on the first page haha

Whew, big week or so for me.

And this Live Cashback stuff isn't helping either. More stuff on the way SMH.

Thanks to a fellow NT'er I got Army Foams for retail.
pimp.gif

Thanks to Matt at Corporate for the Structures. (www.corpstat.blogspot.com)

332q9og.jpg

2w3dmqd.jpg

damn you labrev, DAMN YOU! i was trying not to spend any money but i had to grab that bucks cap. thanks alot =(

Back
Top Bottom