****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

those Kobes are pretty decent. I heard that the story is these are limited to 2 stores... HOH in LA and a local Foot Locker down here in south florida atBroward Mall. Kobe visited Dillard High School before a night game to visit the bball team. Nevertheless, theyre nice to look at.... I wouldnt stretch to getthem

Didn't feel like taking pictures

Glad I waited on these $48.15
pimp.gif

a1616716d84623149324e3ed19fd84c97a64b610.pjpg

From Fizix on Sat came yesterday...free shipping
smokin.gif

5d4368041cddd9d342bd29f71a7c9e4543762525.pjpg

Copped the CDP on Sat. too

Originally Posted by JMKickz

those Kobes are pretty decent. I heard that the story is these are limited to 2 stores... HOH in LA and a local Foot Locker down here in south florida at Broward Mall. Kobe visited Dillard High School before a night game to visit the bball team. Nevertheless, theyre nice to look at.... I wouldnt stretch to get them
not the same pair. that pair you're talking about is all black with parts of purple and was ridiculously limited. these that are beingposted are a bit more easy to grab.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Skipped the 11/12 pack, the 23's, and everything else for these.
pimp.gif
wow nice xii's! you didn't miss out that much with the cdp and 23's with those pick ups

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

MY wife bought these as a birthday gift, I cant begin to say how much I wanted these I had a package when they were first released and me being stupid and not listening to my wife took then to work and, long story short someone stole them
frown.gif
and ever since I have been on the hunt for a DS package in my sz and could not find one, until recently on NT thanks to natrix916, these Nubuck's are what retros or just in general what jordan "quality should be like" just one of my favs....p.s thanks babe..
wow, nice pick up! now i wish i had another pair, mines are beat
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Skipped the 11/12 pack, the 23's, and everything else for these.
pimp.gif
wow nice xii's! you didn't miss out that much with the cdp and 23's with those pick ups
thanks bro, and everyone else. and to the one who asked where we were getting carpe diems early, it was from sneakerhead, im glad i grabbed a pairbefore it sold out.
pimp.gif
. loving my pair more and more ever second.

Originally Posted by JMKickz

those Kobes are pretty decent. I heard that the story is these are limited to 2 stores... HOH in LA and a local Foot Locker down here in south florida at Broward Mall. Kobe visited Dillard High School before a night game to visit the bball team. Nevertheless, theyre nice to look at.... I wouldnt stretch to get them
dillard class of 97
pimp.gif

the carpe diem kobe's are up on preorder on kixfiles.com. nice shoe, you should check out the "chaos" version, joker inspired so i hear.

Couple of new pick-ups.
New Bo-Sox fitted, and "Gucci" and tan Yankee fitted and Long Sleeve RL polo
2niy3hu.jpg

GSDOUBLEU- nice bosox fitted. need me one asap. but whats up with bosox and yanks one in one pic.
laugh.gif
. you shouldn't have included the yanks one. (i'mfrom boston). haha.

Back
Top Bottom