January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

eqptihv78id01.jpg

If we are looking at ONLY WWE, I am not sure how Becky outranks Charlotte.

And to me, it isn't close at all.

But, there also exists a world of Female performers that aren't in WWE and/or haven't been in WWE for the entire time.
Why do you think Charlotte outranks Becky? IMO her title reigns don’t count for nearly as much as they should since it’s obvious they want to hotshot her into breaking Ric’s record

Why do you think Charlotte outranks Becky? IMO her title reigns don’t count for nearly as much as they should since it’s obvious they want to hotshot her into breaking Ric’s record

I’d say purely based on the matches themselves, though Charlotte has had tons more opportunities to have better matches anyway. You’re 100% right about title reigns though. Most of them were spam just to eventually get closer to Ric’s.

Tommaso Ciampa says he’s willing to retire instead of going to WWE Raw or SmackDown

Former WWE NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa made an appearance on Lillian Garcia’s podcast where he talked about the lack of desire to go to the big two brands in WWE – Raw and SmackDown.

Ciampa has voiced his take before and doubled down on it yet again as he says he won’t go to the main roster. The reason for that is due to him strongly believing in NXT and wanting to ride it out to see where they can take the brand.

Another part of him not wanting to make it to the main roster comes from a very smart point of view. Ciampa suffered a neck injury earlier this year that resulted in him getting surgery. He knows he’ll work a much-reduced number of matches each year in NXT compared to being on the road for over 200 days a year on Raw or SmackDown.

He understands that he has a bump card ticking, which he knows that if he can work a reduced schedule in NXT then he can extend his career instead of wasting those bumps on the main roster at live events.

“So I could do four years of that in the time that I do that in one year in Raw and SmackDown so how long can my career and portfolio grow here as opposed to growing there?”

Ciampa added, “Now, it’s become a thing where I’ve legitimately vocalized to them like, ‘If I have to go to Raw or SmackDown, then I’m gonna retire and I would love to produce or coach or be a part of it. There’s no way I taking on that load and going, ‘Yeah, you know what? I’ll just have a six-month run and then call it quits.’ I just won’t do it, It’s just not worth it to me.”

Dog, you speak of her like she is a bum or something. :lol:

Hotshotted or not she still has to perform.

What has Becky done to deserve a DECADE position over Charlotte.

Unbias review please.

Unbias review please.

never knew how much hate Blue Mamba Blue Mamba had in his heart for Ashley Flair and I enjoying it tbh :lol:

Where Becky outranks her this decade is when she became the biggest star this industry has seen since Austin last November :wow:

Unbias review please.
And you didn’t answer my question. Why does she outrank Becky? You’re saying it as if it’s by an unquestionable landslide

Charlotte isn’t a complete bum in the ring. She had very good matches with Asuka and Ronda. However she’s massively overrated. Has trouble carrying lesser workers to a good match, sounds completely unnatural on the mic but is excused because WOO, doesn’t move merch, doesn’t draw money.

I’m indifferent to Becky, but her one period of overness from Summerslam-Mania is worth more than her 4 years or so on the main roster. Just like how Daniel Bryan’s overness from Summerslam-Mania 30 is worth more than a lot of people’s careers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom