December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

1607022934392.png

Watching last night's AEWs and JR had the best call of the year.."Matt Hardy with those giant teeth".. :rofl: :nthat: :rofl: :nthat:

I was going to ask AEA18 AEA18 about this.

As a fan of AEW, does Cody/Bucks flip flopping between Front Office / In-Ring talent concern you at all/? What are your general thoughts on that dynamic?

If I was worried about them running the company and wrestling on the show I would have never started watching in the first place.

This was all common knowledge when AEW was first announced.

If I was worried about them running the company and wrestling on the show I would have never started watching in the first place.

This was all common knowledge when AEW was first announced.
The Hell? :lol:

Did you even read the questionS?

I don't even understand how that answers anything asked.

Everyone knew that, that doesn't mean if it was a concern they wouldn't have ever started watching. That is funny logic.

But cool. .

Last edited:
It just now came to me..The AEW world title belt center plate looks like the Upper Deck trading cards logo..

The Hell? :lol:

Did you even read the questionS?

I don't even understand how that answers anything asked.

Everyone knew that, that doesn't mean if it was a concern they wouldn't have ever started watching. That is funny logic.

But cool. .

Does Cody/Bucks flip flopping between Front Office / In-Ring talent concern you at all/? No.

What are your general thoughts on that dynamic? I don't care.

Better? >D

Back
Top Bottom