December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Heenan Family and it's not even in the same ballpark..Everything Heenan did, or was involved in, was perfection to me..Top 5 performer in wrestling history..

And gave us an experience that you and I will remember til our dying days.

hd-promo.gif

I am.

I am also here to let NTWT know.

That I Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo , who has had this SAME...EXACT NAME, since I first made IMPACT in NTWT 2-3 years ago. Not talking TNA though.

The same name that has BEATEN the best, DEFEATED the worst.

The same name that ate the hate and spit it back much worse.

The same name who is responsible for the LA LAKERS 2020 Title Win.

The same name responsible for JOE BIDEN's 2020 Presidential Win.

The same name who keeps the Wackos Yakin like animated maniacs trying to get noticed, trying to take my spot.

But instead, go un-noticed.

Like, a little...Dot.

I Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo am here to let NTWT know.

That at next month's NTWT Royal Rumble.

I Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo will...

NOT be entering.

Thought you ALL should know.

• Fightful says WWE has a video package for Brodie Lee but it’s unclear when exactly it will air.

• Current odds have Big E and Bianca Belair favored to win the men’s and women’s Royal Rumble matches.
I just can’t see Vince letting 2 black wrestlers shine like that on the 2nd biggest show of the year..Cause that’ll mean he has to let 2 black peoples shine at the #1 biggest show of the year..

I think WWE's tribute to Brodie Lee was fine.

They didn't have to acknowledge it all tbh, but knowing how universally loved he was by the entire roster it seems that would've been a problem in itself.

The subtle and direct tributes Brodie's friends did were a nice touch.

Like Ms. African said, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Back
Top Bottom