January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
z490cx1ga4241.gif

NTWT, this is the last month of 2019, who's your wrestler of the decade?

I got Okada

repped for such a riveting question

Looks like it got hte thread booming on a non wrestling day

Bookmarked so i can read through IT in the am and add who i think iw WotD

@ITO

Thoughts on the new universal belt?

Guys like myself and @ bsox think it's a much better looking belt than the original.

Wrestler of the decade for me.....probably AJ Styles.

Saw a post about somebody listing Becky as the women's wrestler of the decade....even though she's basically had a great year and a half and was a relative underdog overlooked jobber before that. It's probably Charlotte if being realistic. She's had a lot of good-great matches despite being as boring and unappealing as Swagger and Del Rio at their most lukewarm state. Really it would just be best half decade. I guess Asuka would be it pre-WWE.

When I think of Most Dominant of the Decade my thoughts instantly go to Okada, Asuka, and New Day..Brock don't enter the equation for me since he's less than a part time wrestler..Dude seriously only has about 5 more matches a year than Undertaker..
New Day's lack of "a serious gimmick" makes me not look at them in that manner. I get it though.

Wrestler of the decade for me.....probably AJ Styles.

Saw a post about somebody listing Becky as the women's wrestler of the decade....even though she's basically had a great year and a half and was a relative underdog overlooked jobber before that. It's probably Charlotte if being realistic. She's had a lot of good-great matches despite being as boring and unappealing as Swagger and Del Rio at their most lukewarm state. Really it would just be best half decade. I guess Asuka would be it pre-WWE.
:lol: @ It being Becky. What has she had, 8 really good months?

GM NTWT losers, long *** weekend wasnt it.

giphy.gif
Good Morning my brother Garvey :pimp:

:lol: @ It being Becky. What has she had, 8 really good months?

Good Morning my brother Garvey :pimp:

Yea I said a year and a half but it actually may be much shorter than that :lol:

Why did Shayna and her henchmen beat up Xia Li :emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:???

Shane Thorne has a gimmick??

Tbh it probably is Becky though..

You can only really judge from 2015-2019 since Divas were still a thing in 2010-2014. The only bright spot really was AJ Lee :lol:

And by default it has to be one of the four horsewomen if it’s not Asuka. If we’re talking “good matches” then Sasha would win. If we’re talking “most over”, Becky wins. She won the main event of Wrestlemania and was white hot to a degree the other 3 were never. Sure everyone here hates her, but realistically being one of the top people in the company alone probably makes her woman of the decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom