January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think it made perfect sense for Seth’s character to cut the “you people!” promo. You could tell he really felt a lot of that.

It absolutely did. The problem is that damn near every WWE heel turn for the last year has been "this is YOUR fault!" so when one comes along that actually needs it for the story, it loses its punch. Which is exactly what happened last night.

NT Good morning my friends <3

giphy.gif

It absolutely did. The problem is that damn near every WWE heel turn for the last year has been "this is YOUR fault!" so when one comes along that actually needs it for the story, it loses its punch. Which is exactly what happened last night.
Nope did not lose punch. Fans going to love booing him as a heel just like they did a few years ago, meanwhile The Arthurs get elevated simply for being around him. Also further sets up KO for a super babyface run.

Seth FREAKIN Rollins :pimp:

RE: SlapNuts,

I laugh at it but I honestly have NO clue as to where it came from.

So I saw that .gif and found this Clip.

Peep Game Peep Game What the hell is the history behind SlapNuts. I knew WCW was bad at the time but I occasionally come across something that makes me :smh: .

Thats Beetlejuice, funniest human being alive, but he also has a learning deficiency. He was being used by A LOT of people. I dont know how the hell he got to be a wrestler performing stunts.

Dark Dakota took out Tegan and now she won't be on UpUPDownDown LeftRightLeftRight anymore #KayfabeLives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom