January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying Becky is woman of the decade is like saying Greek the Freak is the NBA player of the decade.

High peak.
Short "gevity."
I get what you're saying but she took the women's division to the main event @ WM, that overshadows everything any other women in wwe have done by a few miles.

Charlotte is a 9x champ compared to Becky's 4.

Argument can be made that this Becky run wouldn't even be possible if Charlotte wasn't what she is. The turn at SummerSlam wouldn't have meant as much if IT weren't against someone of Charlotte's stature.

10 years of TRASH

1575321689252.gif

And you didn’t answer my question. Why does she outrank Becky? You’re saying it as if it’s by an unquestionable landslide

Charlotte isn’t a complete bum in the ring. She had very good matches with Asuka and Ronda. However she’s massively overrated. Has trouble carrying lesser workers to a good match, sounds completely unnatural on the mic but is excused because WOO, doesn’t move merch, doesn’t draw money.

I’m indifferent to Becky, but her one period of overness from Summerslam-Mania is worth more than her 4 years or so on the main roster. Just like how Daniel Bryan’s overness from Summerslam-Mania 30 is worth more than a lot of people’s careers
I honestly can’t recall ever seeing someone wear charlotte flair merch

And you didn’t answer my question. Why does she outrank Becky? You’re saying it as if it’s by an unquestionable landslide

Charlotte isn’t a complete bum in the ring. She had very good matches with Asuka and Ronda. However she’s massively overrated. Has trouble carrying lesser workers to a good match, sounds completely unnatural on the mic but is excused because WOO, doesn’t move merch, doesn’t draw money.

I’m indifferent to Becky, but her one period of overness from Summerslam-Mania is worth more than her 4 years or so on the main roster. Just like how Daniel Bryan’s overness from Summerslam-Mania 30 is worth more than a lot of people’s careers

Read what peep said

That is my response.

It seems to be a personal thing with you and her.

We can agree to disagree

I don't even want IT to seem like I'm hating on Becky because I actually think I'm one of the only ones on here that still likes her. What she has done over the last year and a half or so has been awesome. She just isn't Charlotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom