Deciphering your GF's alterior motive Vol. Hopefully threadworthy

Do females purposely hint subliminal message on purpose or do they just like being indirect?
So for those who have/had gfs might be able to relate and for those who don't/want/learn how to get one, can listen up and learn to pick up on these signals.

If a girl tells you about a movie thats coming out without mentioning that shes gonna see it with her friends. She wants you to take her to see it. This should be point blank but some of us are just oblivious and miss this opportunity and actually discuss the heck out of the movie...

If a girl ask you "are you hungry for this" or "thirsty for that"...it most likely mean shes craving for that specific food or drink and thats your cue to throw out the invitation to go so and so to grab something to eat/drink. She might say "no thats fine" but that just means shes not confident enough to make you go, she wants you to go with your own free will. If she was really full then she would say so blatantly.

This last one is for those who are in a relationship. When shes alone or going somewhere alone and gives you a random text like " I wish you were here or I miss you" its the opposite...Its a glad you're not here while I'm eye ******g this guy. This is from personal experience that happened twice. One time she was in Six Flags and the other time she was in class. Two separate girls.

These are just my experiences but maybe NT can share or contribute. I don't really care, I just wanted to post this on TAN but since theres no Tan, I had to vent here.

One negative thing about TAN is that it messes up your grammar and vocab game. Since you're just meaninglessly typing, you don't care about any of that.

TAY worthy. ...

But here's your answer ...

Trying to place logic on women's actions is like trying to catch the wind ...

You'll look stupid doing it and end up more exhausted than when you started ...

Do females purposely hint subliminal message on purpose or do they just like being indirect?
So for those who have/had gfs might be able to relate and for those who don't/want/learn how to get one, can listen up and learn to pick up on these signals.

If a girl tells you about a movie thats coming out without mentioning that shes gonna see it with her friends. She wants you to take her to see it. This should be point blank but some of us are just oblivious and miss this opportunity and actually discuss the heck out of the movie...

If a girl ask you "are you hungry for this" or "thirsty for that"...it most likely mean shes craving for that specific food or drink and thats your cue to throw out the invitation to go so and so to grab something to eat/drink. She might say "no thats fine" but that just means shes not confident enough to make you go, she wants you to go with your own free will. If she was really full then she would say so blatantly.

This last one is for those who are in a relationship. When shes alone or going somewhere alone and gives you a random text like " I wish you were here or I miss you" its the opposite...Its a glad you're not here while I'm eye ******g this guy. This is from personal experience that happened twice. One time she was in Six Flags and the other time she was in class. Two separate girls.

These are just my experiences but maybe NT can share or contribute. I don't really care, I just wanted to post this on TAN but since theres no Tan, I had to vent here.
Interesting...

Can anyone else confirm?

i can ride with everything you said but that :lol:

and yeah the girls i know purposely hint it i mean its pretty obvious to me im not sure about you guys
i only date girls that i know are CRAZY about me i like my gf's to be clingy :lol:

Last edited:

Interesting...

Can anyone else confirm?

thats tyrone bruh

Back
Top Bottom