Dee Brown Reebok Omni Pump Lite re-release

Man I have been looking on ebay for weeks for a 12 and every time I look I find nothing. These were some good shoes back in the day. I still remember watching that dunk. Got to get them.

most of the omni lite pumps i've owned this past year.  but my interests have gone from retro basketball sneakers to retro runners... so i've sold most of them.  still great shoes with cool dee brown history.

kicks deal has these advertised on jj.com . came to 67 w shipping. these are my second pair of the recent release but still dont compare to the 2008 version. I have those too but theyre a bit big now ( size 10 ).. but the box , insole, number on the inside , shape and the slight difference on the pump basketball. ahh well

Anyone know how these fit i wanna cop the sz9 from villa but im a true size 9 1/2 -10

you we
Anyone know how these fit i wanna cop the sz9 from villa but im a true size 9 1/2 -10
you're 9.5 - 10 in nike?  i'm usually a 10 in nikes for a snug fit.  a 10.5 in the omni lite pumps gave me a snug fit.  i found another in an 11, and that wasn't too big either.  my opinion is sizing them true or .5 up.  so i would advise against that bc it's an all leather upper too, so there's not much flex. 

J14298-1_large.jpg

The michael changs are tuff (photo VIA http://rise45.com/collections/reebok)

agree the white lace swap is nicer

I took these out of the box for the first time today since I bought them about 10 months ago and I noticed the hard plastic white parts on the upper were yellowing. Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks in advance

Not sure if this counts as a gravedig...

Was thinking about these the other day. Surprising you can still grab them online. Sweet. :wow: :smokin

Last edited:
it might be best to just paint over those parts.

im scared to see how yellow mine have turned lol

Back
Top Bottom