Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

So i have to ask a question & i already have my flame suit on but

Is a swap GMP for DMP possible?

i want to hear from people with the DMP to see if they would do that im just curious NOT trying to sell or trade in the forum to any lurking mod

Last edited:
^ I don't have the pack, but I remembering one person say he wouldn't trade one shoe from this pack for both shoes in the GMP.

Just going off prices on ebay I can get a DS GMP pack for 400, but a DS DMP pack will cost over 1000. DMP is 2.5x the value of GMP.

Would never, ever even consider a straight up trade with my DMP for GMP. I bought them for 750 last oct and I thought I was paying rape price. A steal compared to the current value. Might trade the dog tags for the GMP tho. Might.

Last edited:
i want to hear from people with the DMP to see if they would do that im just curious NOT trying to sell or trade in the forum to any lurking mod

Never in my life would I even consider trading my DMPs for the GMPs. I'm sorry but I would chuckle a little bit after hearing the offer.

what is the actual "market value" for this pack?  i've heard people say to me that $850 for the pack is the right price - which to me, seems a bit low.

Never.

My DMP VI does NOT even yellow after 6 years, but my GMP VIs are already yellowed after a month.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb166/jackson11062002/IMG_0919_zpsd2138a7b.jpg

Excuse for no tag.

On the other hand, need some Sport Blue and 2000 Infrareds.

(BTW how can I post pictures on NT?)

Last edited:
I was thinking of dropping 750 on my size a while back but then I said to myself will I ever put them on my feet and step outside my door? I knew it wasn't going to happen so what's the point of buying the pack. Instead I used that money for other things.

-to spizike231 SoleSupremacy is 100% legit I've bought/traded from them before

Last edited:
That sole is from the Carmines in the background. Good try
I'll retake the pictures where GMP VI are yellowed (close to the center of the bottom sole) comparing to my DMPs.

Excuse the carmines, I am a VI lover.

Like the GMP 6's minus the gold laces over the DMP 6's. And of course I like the 11's more so than the 7's. (I say that because I find the GMP 7's to be UGLY). More of a fan of white-based shoes. But that's just me.

All I want is the 6s!
But a DS pair in my size is like $800.
:smh:

thats probably bout the average price u will get nowadays.

i was lucky to get a pair for retail on release day, and another for 650 3years later

now i want the pair with the jordan on the eyelets

thats probably bout the average price u will get nowadays.
i was lucky to get a pair for retail on release day, and another for 650 3years later
now i want the pair with the jordan on the eyelets
Ya I would love to have that eyelet pair. I had a chance around release day to get one for retail but passed... Wow, if I was only thinking haha. I was lucky enough to get a pack on release day for retail tho, and one 2 years later for 450 and then another last year for a steal at 450! But, I sold off the first pack separately, the second pack I wore a handful of times and sold for 750 last year and the third is just hanging out in the closet for the right time haha

I love the 6s in the pack, the 11s are not that good. The best part about it is the golden carbon fiber. But those 6s :smokin :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom