Defining Moments Pack (Laney High) 12/21/2013 and other info....

I'm sort of anxious to see what a laney cw would look like on a pair of 11's. As far as a dmp I will dfntly try to cop if my moneys right.

2014 better be the columbias cuz im tired of JB looking over them like that
Me too. Apparently a few people dont care for them but I personally think its one of the best looking shoes EVER. That all white with the beautiful blue sole and jumpman. Thats all I need and I would be soo happy for a long time.

A few people!  A LOT of people don't wanna see the columbia's return (at least not for the special end of the year release).  I think JB is afraid these could actually sit in many places like the Cool Grey 11's did, prompting Eastbay to have that special spring promo for their gold members club.  If they don't drop this year or during All Star week next year, hoping for these could be a lost cause for those.

A few people!  A LOT of people don't wanna see the columbia's return (at least not for the special end of the year release).  I think JB is afraid these could actually sit in many places like the Cool Grey 11's did, prompting Eastbay to have that special spring promo for their gold members club.  If they don't drop this year or during All Star week next year, hoping for these could be a lost cause for those.
I wish they released the Columbia XI for ASW...or at least for the summer.

I wish they released the Columbia XI for ASW...or at least for the summer.

XI's sitting???

I wonder if the mythical 600.00$ pack will make an appearance this holiday season
nerd.gif

How much is the pack going to retail for? about $300-$350?
I think it will be $360 +.  GMP was $350 and that horrible YOTS pack with the AJ1 and Melo 9 was still $300.  And there will be an XI in it, which last retailed at $25 over the cost of the non XIII retros.  VI and VII were $175 each, these would be $175 (V) and $185 (XI) at least I would think.  Just my guess, but I'd say $375 is a good possibility with the improved quality on the V.

I hate packs, hopefully these are separate. I just want the V from everything listed. I hate how the X fits. It too tight for me. 

I think it will be $360 +.  GMP was $350 and that horrible YOTS pack with the AJ1 and Melo 9 was still $300.  And there will be an XI in it, which last retailed at $25 over the cost of the non XIII retros.  VI and VII were $175 each, these would be $175 (V) and $185 (XI) at least I would think.  Just my guess, but I'd say $375 is a good possibility with the improved quality on the V.
If this is true it's a definate pass on the laneys then. smh that's all i really wanted and i ain't shellin out 375 for some 5s and an 11 i don't want. i remember when i thought the CDP's were expensive.... smdh
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 this brand is just getting plain sad

Me too. Apparently a few people dont care for them but I personally think its one of the best looking shoes EVER. That all white with the beautiful blue sole and jumpman. Thats all I need and I would be soo happy for a long time.
hell yeah i just hope when they arrive they don't do something stupid to them to keep us hungry for a proper retro while semi tideing us over (flu game 12s for example
mean.gif
)

Damn this "pack" is gonna be a b**** to cop.

I can recall that the GMP was difficult to cop, although they did a raffle.

I have a feeling that all stores will be implementing a raffle system by November.

Too many folks, with so much thirst.

Actually I'll be happy if they do a raffle, since I get so lucky with them.

Damn this "pack" is gonna be a b**** to cop.

I can recall that the GMP was difficult to cop, although they did a raffle.
I have a feeling that all stores will be implementing a raffle system by November.
Too many folks, with so much thirst.
Actually I'll be happy if they do a raffle, since I get so lucky with them.

I'm kind of hoping for FCFS, my usual spot usually does that. But that's because they get small quantities.

Last years holiday releases weren't as bad as previous holiday releases and there have been multiple restocks of both the IV and XI. Hopefully JB will raise the bar this holiday. Im gonna wish for the best.

Last edited:
To early to speculate, best wait till June when all the early release pairs start coming out.

Back
Top Bottom