Defining Moments Pack (Laney High) 12/21/2013 and other info....

As much as I don't want a package(I only want the 5s) I can see this happening.

The whole "Too short 5'11" thing makes sense.

As much as I don't want a package(I only want the 5s) I can see this happening.

The whole "Too short 5'11" thing makes sense.
This. 

I'll have to money for a pack if it releases in November. I may or may not keep the XIs depending on how they look. Really digging the laneys with Tumbled leather. really pulls it together. If it's a clean black based XI I could keep them.

That laney pack is going to be messed up because the 11s will run small and the 5s will run big. Anybody who bought the 5s and 11s recently know what I'm talking about

That laney pack is going to be messed up because the 11s will run small and the 5s will run big. Anybody who bought the 5s and 11s recently know what I'm talking about
I bought them and they fit true to the size.  So  I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about.

Your a idiot the fire red 5s run .5 to a whole size bigger dependind on the person that's a fact iim pretty sure the laneys will run big also and the bred 11s run small some ppl went .5 size up you must not know any better . I bet your fire red 5s look like clown shoes.

Your a idiot the fire red 5s run .5 to a whole size bigger dependind on the person that's a fact iim pretty sure the laneys will run big also and the bred 11s run small some ppl went .5 size up you must not know any better . I bet your fire red 5s look like clown shoes.

It's incredible that you can call someone an idiot with that type of grammar.

Not everybody's feet are the same b, some have wider feet, some don't.

Get over it.

Last edited:
The Laney V's keep showing up as having an October release date. I'm highly skeptical of any pack dropping as a Christmas release, but I'll sit back and wait to see how this pans out. We haven't even seen what this Laney XI looks like.

The Laney V's keep showing up as having an October release date. I'm highly skeptical of any pack dropping as a Christmas release, but I'll sit back and wait to see how this pans out. We haven't even seen what this Laney XI looks like.

I think it's been confirmed that its not a pack.

KC said it if I remember correctly

june when the early pairs start to leak out **** could be may if oct ....thats if its a gr....

but wait i thought "gamma" 11 was the laney xi...cause they had laney accents 

june when the early pairs start to leak out **** could be may if oct ....thats if its a gr....

but wait i thought "gamma" 11 was the laney xi...cause they had laney accents 
Yeah, and the photos of the supposed holiday lineup from JB have featured everything we've heard about minus the Laney XI and the supposed other mystery (potentially snakeskin?) XI. I did find it interesting that Modern Notoriety deleted their BRed 1 story after those photos of the holiday lineup emerged. It's April now, so you'd think some photos would be emerging in the next month or two at latest if the Laney XI is happening (and not those nasty Gammas).

They now have pics of gs pink snakeskins, I been saying for the longest we will get a snakeskin 11 for Xmas.

Well, you're definitely entitled to your own opinion, and I respect you for voicing it (even if it was a bit childish).  However if I may, I'd like to offer mine.  If I were you, I'd quit spending my hard earned cash on sneakers and start investing my time and money in strengthening that vocabulary of yours. I'm not sure how old you are, but the amount of grammatical errors in your response were totally egregious.  You should be both embarrassed and ashamed for clicking the submit button without proofreading. 

Proofreading is a dying art.

That is all...........

The "5'11" pack" really makes sense but I hope JB just drop them seperately. Well, still that's JB and they can do whatever the hell they want with their releases.

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)
*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11
* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)
* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)
* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...

source? can anyone confirm this? you seem to have a decent amount of info though.

It's incredible that you can call someone an idiot with that type of grammar.

Not everybody's feet are the same b, some have wider feet, some don't.

Get over it.

i mean he does have a point though. both shoes do have a size difference. the XIs seem to be cut smaller and the 5s seem to be TTS or slightly bigger. If this pack does come out in my case if i got a 10 the XIs would be tight but if i got a 10.5 the 5s would be a kinda big on my feet. He ain't have to go all like that but whatever.

They now have pics of gs pink snakeskins, I been saying for the longest we will get a snakeskin 11 for Xmas.

you think its going to be a low or high top? would be dope to.get those blacked out XIs with gold accents (jumpman, numbering, and tongue with white lettering), smoked out bottom.... Dope af...

yeah, and diff stats, since it has something to do with Laney High, im thinking Jordans high school stats, thats just a guess, though... or maybe even updated stats, because he did alot more after the X's dropped....
I highly doubt it will be anything but the jumpmans/colors but u never know. if they can't even change the sole on the Chicago 10s with the error I don't see why they would change all that for this release

Back
Top Bottom