Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

wow thanks... COPPED right now, orders over $100 BESTRONG at checkout ppl, for $63 why not

wow thanks... COPPED right now, orders over $100 BESTRONG at checkout ppl, for $63 why not

Flappy,

If you see this, I accidentally put another 12 in my cart and it's registered as still being there. I'm getting ready to release it, so start refreshing.

Peace,
J

Flappy,

If you see this, I accidentally put another 12 in my cart and it's registered as still being there. I'm getting ready to release it, so start refreshing.

Peace,
J

i have a feeling the 12's and .5 will be back, i dont even think they put any up to tell you the truth, there is no way these sold out like that. no one even knew they were up. these wont sale out by any means. ill get them eventually

i have a feeling the 12's and .5 will be back, i dont even think they put any up to tell you the truth, there is no way these sold out like that. no one even knew they were up. these wont sale out by any means. ill get them eventually

Thats weird, there was a FSR last night.. I grabbed 2 and went to sleep. Flap I returned your PM bro

Thats weird, there was a FSR last night.. I grabbed 2 and went to sleep. Flap I returned your PM bro

The purp's are on ST - FSR. They prob have been for a while but I found them just now.

Think I'ma grab the emerald's instead of the red's only b/c it doesn't have that dumb-!+% 2010 on the tongue.

The purp's are on ST - FSR. They prob have been for a while but I found them just now.

Think I'ma grab the emerald's instead of the red's only b/c it doesn't have that dumb-!+% 2010 on the tongue.

I am in love with the emerald colorway. I wish the purple ones coming out had this same base, not all black thats being released

I am in love with the emerald colorway. I wish the purple ones coming out had this same base, not all black thats being released

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by shnookie

I actually like the white/reds more than the teals....but my baby prefers the teals. So I might end up going with those.

thats my girl, just cop both our teals when you hit the mall..... thanks
smokin.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by shnookie

I actually like the white/reds more than the teals....but my baby prefers the teals. So I might end up going with those.

thats my girl, just cop both our teals when you hit the mall..... thanks
smokin.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by flappy188

Exactly son.  Don't stress.

Back
Top Bottom