Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

Originally Posted by flappy188

i have a feeling the 12's and .5 will be back, i dont even think they put any up to tell you the truth, there is no way these sold out like that. no one even knew they were up. these wont sale out by any means. ill get them eventually
Exactly son.  Don't stress.

EastbayRep...will Eastbay be getting the Teal colorway? The black/purple I just saw on nicekicks?
Thanks for the help and info.

EastbayRep...will Eastbay be getting the Teal colorway? The black/purple I just saw on nicekicks?

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

The purp's are on ST - FSR. They prob have been for a while but I found them just now.

Think I'ma grab the emerald's instead of the red's only b/c it doesn't have that dumb-!+% 2010 on the tongue.

bro, i think you might be wrong. better double check that out.

they definalty have the 2010 on the tounge!!!

The purp's are on ST - FSR. They prob have been for a while but I found them just now.

Think I'ma grab the emerald's instead of the red's only b/c it doesn't have that dumb-!+% 2010 on the tongue.

Originally Posted by kellkell

After checking our system, it does not appear that we are expecting any shipments for the Air Diamond Turf in colors Black/Deep Emerald/White/Metallic Gold. 
frown.gif
I am double checking with my contacts and if they reply back stating anything different, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Paul  

After checking our system, it does not appear that we are expecting any shipments for the Air Diamond Turf in colors Black/Deep Emerald/White/Metallic Gold. 
frown.gif
I am double checking with my contacts and if they reply back stating anything different, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Paul  

Originally Posted by shnookie

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I actually like the white/reds more than the teals....but my baby prefers the teals. So I might end up going with those.

thats my girl, just cop both our teals when you hit the mall..... thanks
smokin.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I actually like the white/reds more than the teals....but my baby prefers the teals. So I might end up going with those.

thats my girl, just cop both our teals when you hit the mall..... thanks
smokin.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

Thanks for the reply Eastbay Rep PAUL.
Much appreciated!

The Black/Purple are on Shoetrends Full Size Run as commented in the posts above. Just search "turf" and they appear, along with the White/Red/Black release colorway.

Much appreciated!

The Black/Purple are on Shoetrends Full Size Run as commented in the posts above. Just search "turf" and they appear, along with the White/Red/Black release colorway.

Much appreciated!

You are welcome and I am glad to help out! I am just sorry I didn't havebetter news on these.

EastbayRep – Paul

Much appreciated!

You are welcome and I am glad to help out! I am just sorry I didn't havebetter news on these.

EastbayRep – Paul

You're right... I have no idea what I was looking at...

laugh.gif

S$#t! These already dropped and sold out at the spot nearest me in ATX. I had one in my cart last night on NDC too. Oh well, time to play the waiting game.

laugh.gif

S$#t! These already dropped and sold out at the spot nearest me in ATX. I had one in my cart last night on NDC too. Oh well, time to play the waiting game.

Back
Top Bottom