DELAWARE sneakerheads: POST YOUR PICTURE

oo shhhhhhh, look who it is :wow:
eek.gif
Y0u Will S00n kn0w Me​

yo, i used to go U of delaware buty live in philly now. I went to christiana everyday for the god damn altitudes, no luck. hristiana gets L-style releases. I saw some posts about the grapes, so I am asuming yes. If so, which store please and are the lines crazy??

yeah christiana mall's footaction get's L-styles. BUT the altitudes only dropped at the footaction in the dover mall as an urban release......as far as the lines maybe 20 30 deep
more for the grapes but the norm isnt that bad

yea i went to CHS. but yea i currently go to University of DE.
Y0u Will S00n kn0w Me​

**im posting from my boyfriend's screenname**

im not from this delaware, but i'm here like every week, so i figured i'd join the party...

my screenname is sh0rtyp0pShe told me she was feeling DIZZY, I said "I know."www.myspace.com/jdizzy11

delaware be reppin..i see yall!! NYC holla
__
Understanding is having the ability to see things for what they are and not what they present themself to be. - Az

Sucker for the Love of Kicks PARTY Feb 16th in PHILLY 9-2am DETAILS

I have been asked alot of questions and here is the mission of the party and how it will run.
The event was organized to try and bring the sneaker community together in this so called city of brotherly love. Many mention how they get bad looks in storesand from other "sneakerheads," a phase i try to stay away from. Alot of new stores have popped up and people do not know their location, or what theycarry etc. Party is a Networking and social event it is not a sausage fest. DRU! (and y would u have the smily face after ur comment, uuhh, lol) See the pointis to TELL ALLLL THE GIRLS u seen with sneaks, wanted to get at with sneaks. tell ALL your friends about the event, whats it for and etc. Seems as though alotof these "PHILLY HEADS" are too good for events thats I do y?! oh yea becasue you asked for them but no one want to participate..Meet store owners,managers, make connects, get at some ladies and drink and be merry.

THE EXCHANGE
SET UP IS AT it repeat is @ 9PM Bring your shoes you want to sell, trade etc. I will not limit you. HOWEVER if your transportation is BMW (BUS, METRO, WALKING)dont bring your closet. THe shoes will be set up by size from 9pm to 930pm where ALL can browse around and buy and negotiate until 11pm. at 11 the shoes willbe put in a secured room, or back to your vehicles for security purposes so the party may begin. this is a PARTY not an up tight oh im too cool to get loose.LADIES WILL BE THERE< they want to mingle, get ur game up and have fun.. i'm out

Back
Top Bottom