Delete - Failed Avy Request

You guys are Ruthless
laugh.gif

I did not know how much work went into a Avy. utilizing 15 seconds of Video.

Forget I asked
embarassed.gif

Made him look like a little kid! Its interesting if you see the making of that, that Michael Jordan was nervous to make a video with someone of such highstatus, and he rarely gets nervous in any situation. And there had been a lot of things written about Mike Jackson, so he wanted to see for himself.

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Made him look like a little kid! Its interesting if you see the making of that, that Michael Jordan was nervous to make a video with someone of such high status, and he rarely gets nervous in any situation. And there had been a lot of things written about Mike Jackson, so he wanted to see for himself.
where did you watch that at? link?
nerd.gif

that'd be very interesting to see.

anyways, i have a GIF request (i just need a GIF, not an avy) of 0:25-0:30 in this vid:

mad appreciated if someone can come thru
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Made him look like a little kid! Its interesting if you see the making of that, that Michael Jordan was nervous to make a video with someone of such high
status, and he rarely gets nervous in any situation. And there had been a lot of things written about Mike Jackson, so he wanted to see for himself.
where did you watch that at? link?
nerd.gif

that'd be very interesting to see.

anyways, i have a GIF request (i just need a GIF, not an avy) of 0:25-0:30 in this vid:

mad appreciated if someone can come thru
pimp.gif

This really brought me back down. This man was amazing.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom