*Delete Thread*

smile.gif

wow..maybe u should write some books man
smile.gif

im tellin u, people here dig pics better than some long essay..

welcome to NT though..

smile.gif

Nice, it's great to see an OG Jordan Head still at it.

And it sucks that your Jordans can't fit you no more, but don't sell em', keep them in your collection for memories.

I know that's what my father did. He grew out of his Jordans, but managed to keep most of them and later passed down his gems to me. And I'm grateful.
happy.gif

EDIT: Even though I'm not as old as most of the people here on this forum, I still have a great understanding knowledge about the man and his legendarysneakers.

Growing up in New York and being a Chicago Bulls fan isn't the easiest task, lol. Everybody used to hate me and rediculed me for being a Bulls fan, but Ididn't give a damn.
laugh.gif

In the first paragraph op writes "heres a quick background of where I'm coming from", then the whole termpaper
up until the last paragraph was experiences he had with shoes. I've never seen anyone write so much about
themselves like that in one post. I'm gonna watch you op you're one crazy dude.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

In the first paragraph op writes "heres a quick background of where I'm coming from", then the whole termpaper
up until the last paragraph was experiences he had with shoes. I've never seen anyone write so much about
themselves like that in one post. I'm gonna watch you op you're one crazy dude.
laugh.gif

Yeah, you're right, guys. My fault. I was so excited to share my love and appreciation for AJs (and hoping others would share similar stories) when I gotthe approval for NT that I forgot where I was. I forgot these shoes don't mean the same thing to most of the people collecting them today, as most of themare part of the degenerate, lazy, cell phone texting "gamer" A.D.D sufferers that make up the majority of the current generation of American youth. Naturally, anything that's beyond a 3-4 sentence single paragraph is "waaaay too much/long to read", and must be written by "one crazydude". And I guess our standards of education is just as pathetic nowadays, since apparently, 7 or 8 paragraphs constitutes a "term paper". But hey, there's still hope! At least SOME people aren't too lazy to respond to a thread they didn't read/don't care about with "toolong, no one's going to read that"!

Anyway, sorry I tried to share my story with what I thought were true fellow AJ fanatics (and not just people following another current American trend of going"retro"). Screw locking the thread. I'd prefer the mods delete it all together.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Yeah, you're right, guys. My fault. I was so excited to share my love and appreciation for AJs (and hoping others would share similar stories) when I got the approval for NT that I forgot where I was. I forgot these shoes don't mean the same thing to most of the people collecting them today, as most of them are part of the degenerate, lazy, cell phone texting "gamer" A.D.D sufferers that make up the majority of the current generation of American youth. Naturally, anything that's beyond a 3-4 sentence single paragraph is "waaaay too much/long to read", and must be written by "one crazy dude". And I guess our standards of education is just as pathetic nowadays, since apparently, 7 or 8 paragraphs constitutes a "term paper". But hey, there's still hope! At least SOME people aren't too lazy to respond to a thread they didn't read/don't care about with "too long, no one's going to read that"!
Tell 'em why you mad son!
but c'mon son! You're taking the internet way too seriously. You know none of us personally so just chill out.
And why would we want to read 7 or 8 paragraphs?? This isn't English class, though.
And to the dude who told op to go to the general forum,
indifferent.gif
.Don't send him over there. Let him stay here.

Back
Top Bottom