delete

Everybody here who says Kobe isnt close to Jordan should slap themselves. Dude has CONSISTENTLY been the best player every year. What player you know has an broken finger, messed up knee and back and played pretty much every game last year? Lebron pansy *** had to sit out games because his elbow hurt. Dude has one bad game and he is the scum of the earth who gave up on his team. How bout when LeBron quit on his team last year? Get over it, KOBE IS THE CLOSEST THING TO JORDAN SINCE HE RETIRED.

LetItShine24 wrote:
Everybody here who says Kobe isnt close to Jordan should slap themselves. Dude has CONSISTENTLY been the best player every year. What player you know has an broken finger, messed up knee and back and played pretty much every game last year? Lebron pansy *** had to sit out games because his elbow hurt. Dude has one bad game and he is the scum of the earth who gave up on his team. How bout when LeBron quit on his team last year? Get over it, KOBE IS THE CLOSEST THING TO JORDAN SINCE HE RETIRED.
So because the league is getting seriously weaker esp in terms of competitors and players with heart then that means that the best player of this new watered down era is close to MJ or just the best player of this WWE league? If you mean close as in meaning similar style player than yes but overall...hell no or else he would be at least in the top 5. No sidekick superstar will ever be close to MJ no matter how much they try to bite his whole game.   

LetItShine24 wrote:
So because the league is getting seriously weaker esp in terms of competitors and players with heart then that means that the best player of this new watered down era is close to MJ or just the best player of this WWE league? If you mean close as in meaning similar style player than yes but overall...hell no or else he would be at least in the top 5. No sidekick superstar will ever be close to MJ no matter how much they try to bite his whole game.   

Originally Posted by crobers 78

LetItShine24 wrote:
How he is a sidekick? You could make the argument Jordan wouldnt have won nothing without pippen or rodman. Yeah Kobe wasnt the best player during his first run with Shaq, but the last two, he has been a force during the playoffs. And please dont bring that weak *** argument that where was he in game 7. Jordan wasnt nowhere to be found in MANY games of his career. In terms of overall skill set, overall talent, overall superiority, kobe is the closest thing to jordan. Yeah so Kobe has some of Jordan moves, Jordan copied moves of the greats as well.  Its called SMART BASKETBALL. Learning the game of basketball, is just as important as the fundamentals.

LetItShine24 wrote:
How he is a sidekick? You could make the argument Jordan wouldnt have won nothing without pippen or rodman. Yeah Kobe wasnt the best player during his first run with Shaq, but the last two, he has been a force during the playoffs. And please dont bring that weak *** argument that where was he in game 7. Jordan wasnt nowhere to be found in MANY games of his career. In terms of overall skill set, overall talent, overall superiority, kobe is the closest thing to jordan. Yeah so Kobe has some of Jordan moves, Jordan copied moves of the greats as well.  Its called SMART BASKETBALL. Learning the game of basketball, is just as important as the fundamentals.

bijald0331 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
Originally Posted by Deuce King

Dudes hyping Kobe up to be the greatest or 2nd greatest of all-time.........SMH.  If he's THAT great why does he only have 1 measly regular season MVP??

All they are going to do is respond with the 5 rings his teammates helped him get like that is answering the question or makes a difference in how much of a sidekick *****h he is, smh.
eyes.gif

NEWSFLASH! THERE IS NOTHING IMPRESSIVE ABOUT COMING INTO THE LEAGUE ON THE 2ND BEST FRANCHISE IN HISTORY COUPLED WITH YEAR AFTER YEAR GOOD TO GREAT SUPPORTING CASTS...NOTHING! IF DUDE WOULD HAVE STAYED ON THE HORNETS AND ACCOMPLISHED WHAT HE HELPED ACCOMPLISHED WITH THE LAKERS THEN I WOULD BE ALL FOR THE TOP 5 AND PRAISING DUDE BUT THE MAIN REASON HE IS NOT AMONGST THE CLASS OF KG'S, T MAC'S, STACKHOUSE'S, G HILL'S ETC ETC IS BECAUSE HE IMMEDIATELY DEMANDED THAT TRADE FROM THE HORNETS TO THE 2ND BEST FRANCHISE N HE GOT IT! OTHERWISE DUDE WOULD BE RING-LESS OR MAYBE HAVE 1. HE KNEW DAMN WELL HE DID NOT HAVE WHAT IT TOOK TO TAKE THE HARD ROUTE N GET RINGS. NOT KNOCKING HIS CHOICE JUST LIKE LEBRON'S BUT DON'T EXPECT THE KNOWLEDGEABLE FANS AND OTHER GREATS TO NOT KNOCK YOU FOR THAT BECAUSE IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. JUST LIKE IF SHAQ WOULD HAVE STAYED IN ORLANDO...PROB NO RINGS BUT HE WOULD HAVE HAD A BETTER CHANCE THAN #8 BECAUSE IT'S USUALLY EASIER TO BUILD AROUND A DOMINANT CENTER THAN A WING PLAYER...

Cliffnotes: Point is...i am not impressed. Trying to bite someone's WHOLE style/game is not impressive, doing what I have already seen but seen done better nor joining Lakers for crying out loud who had multiple rings before he came, talking about "see, see I am great to because I was on the 2nd best team in the history and added more rings"
eyes.gif
 Really? **%%$!

The %%*% are you talking about? He never demanded a trade in 96 
laugh.gif
  Jerry West WANTED him badly (saw him kill NBA SG's in one-on-one drills and knew he was something special)
ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT G.HILL AND STACKHOUSE, even T-MAC? 
roll.gif
 KG is a huge stretch as well. Kobe kills these guys.

Ignored. 

You obviously do not know the true story...#8 demanded that trade. The KG, G Hill examples is exactly what #8 would have been had he not gotten traded to he lakers...a strugglin star!

Can i get a link to the "True story"??

bijald0331 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

Dudes hyping Kobe up to be the greatest or 2nd greatest of all-time.........SMH.  If he's THAT great why does he only have 1 measly regular season MVP??

All they are going to do is respond with the 5 rings his teammates helped him get like that is answering the question or makes a difference in how much of a sidekick *****h he is, smh.
eyes.gif

NEWSFLASH! THERE IS NOTHING IMPRESSIVE ABOUT COMING INTO THE LEAGUE ON THE 2ND BEST FRANCHISE IN HISTORY COUPLED WITH YEAR AFTER YEAR GOOD TO GREAT SUPPORTING CASTS...NOTHING! IF DUDE WOULD HAVE STAYED ON THE HORNETS AND ACCOMPLISHED WHAT HE HELPED ACCOMPLISHED WITH THE LAKERS THEN I WOULD BE ALL FOR THE TOP 5 AND PRAISING DUDE BUT THE MAIN REASON HE IS NOT AMONGST THE CLASS OF KG'S, T MAC'S, STACKHOUSE'S, G HILL'S ETC ETC IS BECAUSE HE IMMEDIATELY DEMANDED THAT TRADE FROM THE HORNETS TO THE 2ND BEST FRANCHISE N HE GOT IT! OTHERWISE DUDE WOULD BE RING-LESS OR MAYBE HAVE 1. HE KNEW DAMN WELL HE DID NOT HAVE WHAT IT TOOK TO TAKE THE HARD ROUTE N GET RINGS. NOT KNOCKING HIS CHOICE JUST LIKE LEBRON'S BUT DON'T EXPECT THE KNOWLEDGEABLE FANS AND OTHER GREATS TO NOT KNOCK YOU FOR THAT BECAUSE IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. JUST LIKE IF SHAQ WOULD HAVE STAYED IN ORLANDO...PROB NO RINGS BUT HE WOULD HAVE HAD A BETTER CHANCE THAN #8 BECAUSE IT'S USUALLY EASIER TO BUILD AROUND A DOMINANT CENTER THAN A WING PLAYER...

Cliffnotes: Point is...i am not impressed. Trying to bite someone's WHOLE style/game is not impressive, doing what I have already seen but seen done better nor joining Lakers for crying out loud who had multiple rings before he came, talking about "see, see I am great to because I was on the 2nd best team in the history and added more rings"
eyes.gif
 Really? **%%$!

laugh.gif
  Jerry West WANTED him badly (saw him kill NBA SG's in one-on-one drills and knew he was something special)
roll.gif

Ignored. 

You obviously do not know the true story...#8 demanded that trade. The KG, G Hill examples is exactly what #8 would have been had he not gotten traded to he lakers...a strugglin star!

LetItShine24 wrote:

LetItShine24 wrote:

"nothing"? really? rodman was not there during the first ring and Pippen was scottie back then and was not who he became after the first two rings so no it's not the same. Shaq n Gasol ring a bell? I didn't mention game 7 but you did n sound defensive so that game must have been very pivotal in which #8 played horrible, eh
wink.gif
 MJ never bit another man's whole style, game, walk, talk, gum chewing etc etc...knock that off. In conclusion, superstar sidekick in a weaker era with garbage rules that makes it even easier to score

LetItShine24 wrote:

LetItShine24 wrote:

"nothing"? really? rodman was not there during the first ring and Pippen was scottie back then and was not who he became after the first two rings so no it's not the same. Shaq n Gasol ring a bell? I didn't mention game 7 but you did n sound defensive so that game must have been very pivotal in which #8 played horrible, eh
wink.gif
 MJ never bit another man's whole style, game, walk, talk, gum chewing etc etc...knock that off. In conclusion, superstar sidekick in a weaker era with garbage rules that makes it even easier to score

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

The irony of who posted this picture is amazing. I could gravedig 100+ LeBron slurp posts, but I'll let it be.

CP is slaying folks in here. Dudes make one reply, then go ghost. Using rape, snitching, and @!$# as arguments. 
laugh.gif

Kobe.
pimp.gif
 Folks need to appreciate. 
pimp.gif

So surprising that a Kobe fanboy thinks that another Kobe fanboy is right. This thread changes nothing. Everyone who hails these oh so great arguments was a Kobe stan to begin with,
laugh.gif
@ you dudes saying that everyone who doesn't think Kobe is better than Kareem/Magic/Bird is getting owned when you were Kobe fanboys to begin with. And say what you want about me and LeBron, but the fact remains that LeBron isn't even my favorite player in the league and not even my top 5 favorite player ever, which is nowhere near the hugging displayed by the Kobe worshipers.

And I am using his single MVP in 14 seasons and bad finals performances as arguments, but apparently the saliva on the screen from all the Kobe slurpage blurs my words and they become unreadable to you and the rest of the Kobe fanclub.
So youre trying to act like the people saying Kobe is a sidekick or just another all-star arent Bron/MJ fanboys 
eyes.gif
? Your theory works both ways.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

The irony of who posted this picture is amazing. I could gravedig 100+ LeBron slurp posts, but I'll let it be.

CP is slaying folks in here. Dudes make one reply, then go ghost. Using rape, snitching, and @!$# as arguments. 
laugh.gif

Kobe.
pimp.gif
 Folks need to appreciate. 
pimp.gif

So surprising that a Kobe fanboy thinks that another Kobe fanboy is right. This thread changes nothing. Everyone who hails these oh so great arguments was a Kobe stan to begin with,
laugh.gif
@ you dudes saying that everyone who doesn't think Kobe is better than Kareem/Magic/Bird is getting owned when you were Kobe fanboys to begin with. And say what you want about me and LeBron, but the fact remains that LeBron isn't even my favorite player in the league and not even my top 5 favorite player ever, which is nowhere near the hugging displayed by the Kobe worshipers.

And I am using his single MVP in 14 seasons and bad finals performances as arguments, but apparently the saliva on the screen from all the Kobe slurpage blurs my words and they become unreadable to you and the rest of the Kobe fanclub.
So youre trying to act like the people saying Kobe is a sidekick or just another all-star arent Bron/MJ fanboys 
eyes.gif
? Your theory works both ways.

It's been said for years that Kobe "demanded" a trade.  But there is no actual proof, or links to verify.  I have searched for years for actual proof.  (with the help of my good man Shuges) 

There has been speculation by writers, but nobody has anything concrete, all it is is people remembering. 

I remember Jerry saying that he knew immediately what Kobe was all about, and so he set up the trade to Charlotte for Vlade who were looking to add a vet post player, not build around a 17 year old guard. 

I'm pretty sure that Kobe did say he PERFERRED to play in LA, but there was no way of Kobe actually holding any leverage over any teams.  He was coming out of high school, a 6-5 180 pound guard.  What possible leverage would he hold over the Hornets? 
laugh.gif

West simply saw an oppurtunity and struck.  Jerry knew he was bringing Shaq in, making Vlade expendable, hence, the vet big to dangle to the Hornets.

If anyone has an actual verifiable link they can share, by all means, post it up, I'd love to read it.  Otherwise, you're talkin out of you @#$ and basically wasting all our time. 

It's been said for years that Kobe "demanded" a trade.  But there is no actual proof, or links to verify.  I have searched for years for actual proof.  (with the help of my good man Shuges) 

There has been speculation by writers, but nobody has anything concrete, all it is is people remembering. 

I remember Jerry saying that he knew immediately what Kobe was all about, and so he set up the trade to Charlotte for Vlade who were looking to add a vet post player, not build around a 17 year old guard. 

I'm pretty sure that Kobe did say he PERFERRED to play in LA, but there was no way of Kobe actually holding any leverage over any teams.  He was coming out of high school, a 6-5 180 pound guard.  What possible leverage would he hold over the Hornets? 
laugh.gif

West simply saw an oppurtunity and struck.  Jerry knew he was bringing Shaq in, making Vlade expendable, hence, the vet big to dangle to the Hornets.

If anyone has an actual verifiable link they can share, by all means, post it up, I'd love to read it.  Otherwise, you're talkin out of you @#$ and basically wasting all our time. 

LetItShine24 wrote:

LetItShine24 wrote:

wink.gif

Dont give me the crap its not the same. You just dont think its the same because you are trying to prove a point. No big deal. Gasol? LOL, where was he vs the celtics in 08? After he got criticized then he pulled up his big boy pants and played well. Kobe's style is comparable to Jordans but not entirely. How does biting someones moves = weak player? Its called learning from the best and applying it.

LetItShine24 wrote:

LetItShine24 wrote:

wink.gif

Dont give me the crap its not the same. You just dont think its the same because you are trying to prove a point. No big deal. Gasol? LOL, where was he vs the celtics in 08? After he got criticized then he pulled up his big boy pants and played well. Kobe's style is comparable to Jordans but not entirely. How does biting someones moves = weak player? Its called learning from the best and applying it.

Lakersfan1 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
bijald0331 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
 Really? **%%$!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ignored. 

A few NBA cats have vouched on this and have no reason to lie. BD told me numerous times and it's no different when NBA cats was saying how #8 threw salt on shaq's game n other things that happen behind closed doors that are not reported. A link is not needed all the time but just know your version is not true n daniel son made it be known that he did not want to stay on the hornets and wanted an Championship contending team most notably the lakers. you can choose to believe or not, really don't give a damn but seeing that it's consistent with all his other selfish acts,i don't know why it's hard to believe.

If you know of or run into some NBA players who played back then...ask them about this n i'm sure they will tell you the same thing. Just like if you go ask #8 right now "who is the GOAT" and "if he thinks he will be the goat if he wins two more rings" n he will tell you "MJ" and "hell no" respectively
wink.gif
 #realtalk

Lakersfan1 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
bijald0331 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
 Really? **%%$!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ignored. 

A few NBA cats have vouched on this and have no reason to lie. BD told me numerous times and it's no different when NBA cats was saying how #8 threw salt on shaq's game n other things that happen behind closed doors that are not reported. A link is not needed all the time but just know your version is not true n daniel son made it be known that he did not want to stay on the hornets and wanted an Championship contending team most notably the lakers. you can choose to believe or not, really don't give a damn but seeing that it's consistent with all his other selfish acts,i don't know why it's hard to believe.

If you know of or run into some NBA players who played back then...ask them about this n i'm sure they will tell you the same thing. Just like if you go ask #8 right now "who is the GOAT" and "if he thinks he will be the goat if he wins two more rings" n he will tell you "MJ" and "hell no" respectively
wink.gif
 #realtalk

The God damn Lakers were not championsip contending yet when Kobe went there. 

The draft comes BEFORE free agency, the deal with Charlotte was agreed too BEFORE Shaq was signed.  So Kobe had no way of knowing who would be on the Lakers other then Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel.  Shut the @#$% up about what "other" players spoke out on, how the blue @#$% would they even know.  Jerry West ain't call them on the phone and tell them.  Quit bein a damn tool and contribute to the thread, or move along.  Quit talkin out your @#$.  It's getting annoying. 

The God damn Lakers were not championsip contending yet when Kobe went there. 

The draft comes BEFORE free agency, the deal with Charlotte was agreed too BEFORE Shaq was signed.  So Kobe had no way of knowing who would be on the Lakers other then Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel.  Shut the @#$% up about what "other" players spoke out on, how the blue @#$% would they even know.  Jerry West ain't call them on the phone and tell them.  Quit bein a damn tool and contribute to the thread, or move along.  Quit talkin out your @#$.  It's getting annoying. 

LetItShine24 wrote:

LetItShine24 wrote:

LetItShine24 wrote:

wink.gif

you are way too creative with your reading comprehension
eyes.gif

when did i say or imply 'weak'? learning from the best and applying it has nothing to do with jumpin on a damn table n mimicking another man's celebration nor mannerisms, dude! GTF-OH with that nonsense. if you choose to ignore it then that's your choice but it's quite evident and if a lot of NBA players say the same thing then it's obvious. I am not about to keep going back n forth arguing the issue. dude is a great sidekick superstar in a damn near garbage league with players severely lacking heart coupled with rules to help produce points (stern's main goal), period!

LetItShine24 wrote:

LetItShine24 wrote:

LetItShine24 wrote:

wink.gif

you are way too creative with your reading comprehension
eyes.gif

when did i say or imply 'weak'? learning from the best and applying it has nothing to do with jumpin on a damn table n mimicking another man's celebration nor mannerisms, dude! GTF-OH with that nonsense. if you choose to ignore it then that's your choice but it's quite evident and if a lot of NBA players say the same thing then it's obvious. I am not about to keep going back n forth arguing the issue. dude is a great sidekick superstar in a damn near garbage league with players severely lacking heart coupled with rules to help produce points (stern's main goal), period!

Back
Top Bottom