delete

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

SoHi 23 wrote:
yall love discrediting Kobe for the talent on his team but MJ's Bulls were thisclose to making the Finals while MJ was playing baseball

Yep, had it non been for that horrible call on Pippen.

Pippen led the bulls to 55 wins without MJn and could've won the regular season MVP, arguably should of been in alot of peoples eyes...

But you know how it is, everyone likes to think of Pippen as simply a sidekick, wasn't that good without MJ you know? Even if it's not true.

Perfect example of how MJ made his team better...being able to step away that long n come back like nothin n keep on killin
pimp.gif
 not everyone can achieve that. Won't go into any last decade laker examples
wink.gif
 but just now not many could do that.

FYI,that whole team that MJ left behind n which he instilled his competitive nature plus Phil led them to keep winning and don't underestimate the "getting over the hump" part because hell the bucks won last year n won in the playoffs too but that getting over the hump part is no joke, hence why they needed MJ either way...  
double standards for the win!
indifferent.gif

I WOULD BE ALL FOR THE TOP 5 AND PRAISING DUDE BUT THE MAIN REASON HE IS NOT AMONGST THE CLASS OF KG'S, T MAC'S, STACKHOUSE'S, G HILL'S

You're not serious. I know better.

I WOULD BE ALL FOR THE TOP 5 AND PRAISING DUDE BUT THE MAIN REASON HE IS NOT AMONGST THE CLASS OF KG'S, T MAC'S, STACKHOUSE'S, G HILL'S

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

yall love discrediting Kobe for the talent on his team but MJ's Bulls were thisclose to making the Finals while MJ was playing baseball
Real $#!@ right here, 55 wins and a Classic 7 game ECF without MJ......dudes will just bypass a valid point like this tho.....It makes too much sense
laugh.gif
It says more about the player Scottie was than anything else imo...

Real $#!@ right here, 55 wins and a Classic 7 game ECF without MJ......dudes will just bypass a valid point like this tho.....It makes too much sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

you read it wrong n took it way out of context. here: daniel son would be amongst the hill's, t mac's, pierce, etc etc if he stayed on the Hornets. Is that better?

you read it wrong n took it way out of context. here: daniel son would be amongst the hill's, t mac's, pierce, etc etc if he stayed on the Hornets. Is that better?

Or he'd be Kevin Durant, there's no way for you or anyone to know that, so try sticking to the facts of his career. 
wink.gif

Or he'd be Kevin Durant, there's no way for you or anyone to know that, so try sticking to the facts of his career. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

laugh.gif

Oh God, still talking about this? 
Jordan MADE THAT TEAM WHAT THEY WERE. 

He MADE them better. Period. 

The team was just that good with the work of Phil, Jordan, as well as their already established skill set. 

Don't act like if there was no MJ and Pippen ran that team they would have went that far. 

laugh.gif

The team was just that good with the work of Phil, Jordan, as well as their already established skill set. 

Don't act like if there was no MJ and Pippen ran that team they would have went that far. 

Originally Posted by bittersweet

laugh.gif

but we all know if pau gasol and the lakers went to the second round and took the spurs or whoever to the distance without kobe  everyone would be criticzing kobe for it.

double standards smh

laugh.gif

but we all know if pau gasol and the lakers went to the second round and took the spurs or whoever to the distance without kobe  everyone would be criticzing kobe for it.

double standards smh

No one ever said Bulls didn't need MJ, my point was that's just how GOOD of a player Pippen was. He will always be underrated and MJ gets almost all of the credit for the Bulls success.

Exactly like Ceballos said above, if Kobe was in that same boat and Pau took the Lakers that far, Niketalk would be murdering Kobe right now.

No one ever said Bulls didn't need MJ, my point was that's just how GOOD of a player Pippen was. He will always be underrated and MJ gets almost all of the credit for the Bulls success.

Exactly like Ceballos said above, if Kobe was in that same boat and Pau took the Lakers that far, Niketalk would be murdering Kobe right now.

CP1708 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

Or he'd be Kevin Durant, there's no way for you or anyone to know that, so try sticking to the facts of his career
wink.gif

You just reiterated what i said! how many rings does KD have n how many do you honestly foresee in the near future esp with the lakers n celtics around? You are trying to hard to argue
30t6p3b.gif

It's just like me saying at 9pm it will be dark outside. just because it was dark at 9pm anywhere in the US for the last years of my life does not GUARANTEE that one time at 9pm it will be light *insert Alaska here for $200 Alex* but i'm pretty damn sure it wont tonight...get it, got it, good!

I have watched this game long enough to know the plight of small market teams even with superstars and the success rate is small to none but nonetheless if you re read slowly you will see you echoed me...smart person.

CP1708 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

Or he'd be Kevin Durant, there's no way for you or anyone to know that, so try sticking to the facts of his career
wink.gif

You just reiterated what i said! how many rings does KD have n how many do you honestly foresee in the near future esp with the lakers n celtics around? You are trying to hard to argue
30t6p3b.gif

It's just like me saying at 9pm it will be dark outside. just because it was dark at 9pm anywhere in the US for the last years of my life does not GUARANTEE that one time at 9pm it will be light *insert Alaska here for $200 Alex* but i'm pretty damn sure it wont tonight...get it, got it, good!

I have watched this game long enough to know the plight of small market teams even with superstars and the success rate is small to none but nonetheless if you re read slowly you will see you echoed me...smart person.

@#$%^ he's in his fourth God damn year, Jesus Christ, give the guy some time to play the game.  Mike ain't win @#$% til his 8th year, so sit your nonsense talkin @#$ down. 

Lakers and Celts are older rosters, they have 2-3 years to stay relevant before they need to re-load their rosters again. 

Thunder are one solid inside presence away from being a LEGIT threatNOW, and as they grow as a roster, they could easily get where they want to be. 

@#$%^ he's in his fourth God damn year, Jesus Christ, give the guy some time to play the game.  Mike ain't win @#$% til his 8th year, so sit your nonsense talkin @#$ down. 

Lakers and Celts are older rosters, they have 2-3 years to stay relevant before they need to re-load their rosters again. 

Thunder are one solid inside presence away from being a LEGIT threatNOW, and as they grow as a roster, they could easily get where they want to be. 

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

the double standards are hilarious 

this and they go ignored too. mike was a better player then kobe  we all know that but the discrediting and disparaging on here is just pety and rediculous and it shows how some peoples sports opinions need to be disregarded when it comes to certain topics.  

i'm still waiting on something other then hearsay about kobe refusing to play for the hornets, a legit article or something.  we KNOW for a fact steve francis refused  to be a grizzlie,  we know for a fact danny ferry refused to be a clipper, we know for a fact eli manning didn't want to play for the chargers, and we know for a fact john elway refused to play for the colts, and this was proven, yet wheres legit proof or a legit article about kobe refusing to play for the hornets??  ill wait for that article

same with the pippen taking the 93-94 bulls to being a hue hollins phantom call away from the eastern conference finals and possibly a return trip to the finals since they would've had home court against the pacers in the ecf that year,  that's because michael made those players better though right??  not because phil was a great coach,  pippen had an mvp like year,  bj armstrong and horace grant had solid years as well  but because mike made that team he didn't play on that much better.

just admit it if pau gasol took the lakers to the 2nd round or conference finals dudes on here would be crapping on kobe talking about how pau took the team far in the playoffs and that the lakers could win without kobe and it shows how much of a leader he is.  people would talk about how kobe never got past the first round without pau or shaq and disregard the fact mike never got past the first round without pippen or horace grant.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

the double standards are hilarious 

this and they go ignored too. mike was a better player then kobe  we all know that but the discrediting and disparaging on here is just pety and rediculous and it shows how some peoples sports opinions need to be disregarded when it comes to certain topics.  

i'm still waiting on something other then hearsay about kobe refusing to play for the hornets, a legit article or something.  we KNOW for a fact steve francis refused  to be a grizzlie,  we know for a fact danny ferry refused to be a clipper, we know for a fact eli manning didn't want to play for the chargers, and we know for a fact john elway refused to play for the colts, and this was proven, yet wheres legit proof or a legit article about kobe refusing to play for the hornets??  ill wait for that article

same with the pippen taking the 93-94 bulls to being a hue hollins phantom call away from the eastern conference finals and possibly a return trip to the finals since they would've had home court against the pacers in the ecf that year,  that's because michael made those players better though right??  not because phil was a great coach,  pippen had an mvp like year,  bj armstrong and horace grant had solid years as well  but because mike made that team he didn't play on that much better.

just admit it if pau gasol took the lakers to the 2nd round or conference finals dudes on here would be crapping on kobe talking about how pau took the team far in the playoffs and that the lakers could win without kobe and it shows how much of a leader he is.  people would talk about how kobe never got past the first round without pau or shaq and disregard the fact mike never got past the first round without pippen or horace grant.

laugh.gif

Easy sis, im not ACTING like anything.
Where in my post did i say Pip wouldve led the Bulls to 6 rings, the point is that team was very stacked and that Pip is a helluva #2 option.

laugh.gif

Easy sis, im not ACTING like anything.
Where in my post did i say Pip wouldve led the Bulls to 6 rings, the point is that team was very stacked and that Pip is a helluva #2 option.

Back
Top Bottom