delete

you dont deserve to use that avy.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

Sounds like a good problem to have bruh.

Nah, chill. Sometimes the P isnt important
Maybe thats why they keep throwing it at me? cause I dont want it?

my dude, you're soft. Shorty was coming on to you. she aint slip you a roofie and go to town.you sir have to change your avy like yesterday

If You Really Wanted To Talk Your Problem Was Trying To Discuss Something Serious With A Chick U Smash On The Regular
Gotta Recognize The Relationship Circumstances

But its not like you couldn't have told her no am not here for that ...you didn't stop her and after the fact you want to complain and feel bad

OP..My dude.. you are on a not-so-subtle, self-confidence rebuilding tear here recently. Can you post a pic of the shortie that things went dry w/after a year? My curiousity has reached a fever pitch

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

NT 2012

Year of the Humble Brag.

Hell yea, this nig remind me of my co worker who always brags about pullin bad girls numbers even tho he is romo, I'm like dude they can tell you're gayWho are you tryin to impress op? If you keep postin issues like this I'm going to need to see pics of these dames orse you need to stop, you know NT doesn't care unless she fine, don't nobody care about yo sensitive issues

Man Im not even trying to brag. I didnt say she was a dime. 6/10 at best. Aint gonna lie

*yawn*

you really on Niketalk lookin for eprops?

based off this and the other thread you have some real issues OP - you should look for some help. no shots - check your HR rep and see what kinda support you can get.

humble brags is how it starts....

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Dropten

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

you dont deserve to use that avy.
indifferent.gif
If you knew the concept of No MAAM, youd take that back!

u're not married to her.

read the concept again. 

Marriage is only a small percentage of what No Maam is aboutRe-educate then come back

Back
Top Bottom