Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barely escaped the Hornets. Then barely escaped the Raptors.
Miracles three's by Kobe bailed them out.
Derozan roasted Kobe for 12-16 shooting. Lucas and Gay got theirs easily too.
So if a "bum" team like the Raptors can give the Lakers fits, what can the Bulls do?
The Bulls are a defensive powerhouse and they hustle.
This Laker team looked tired last night already.
They couldnt hit a open 3 to save their life. Aside from Kobe who got lucky, not once..not twice but THREE times.

Bulls 112
Lakers 103
Final

Is that you Eddie Jordan? jk :lol:

Do your thing Deezy :smokin

Last edited:
1 thing I am furious about is MDA's stubborn *** letting Meeks get abused in the post 4 POSSESSIONS IN A ROW.

Bring in EARL CLARK. Some damn length.

Look, we all love our share of Meeks. Especially CP and Essential. But he was clearly outmatched.

I couldnt believe no adjustment was being made :smh:

Definitely agree...

He was most certainly battling.. But he was getting that work by a bigger stronger player.

I wouldn't have minded had Jamison come in, and move MWP and Kobe down a position because in those kinds of games unless you're a stretch 4, bigs are not getting the ball dribbling making a move and scoring.

I get Deezy's steez, but one point of contention...

Rudy Gay got his easily? Dude could barely hit a shot if he wanted to last night...

Can someone tell me exactly what Eddie Jordan is being paid for?
Does he still even coach?

Because everytime I see him he is sitting behind MDA with the same :stoneface: face, 48 minutes a game.

Barely escaped the Hornets. Then barely escaped the Raptors.
Miracles three's by Kobe bailed them out.
Derozan roasted Kobe for 12-16 shooting. Lucas and Gay got theirs easily too.
So if a "bum" team like the Raptors can give the Lakers fits, what can the Bulls do?
The Bulls are a defensive powerhouse and they hustle.
This Laker team looked tired last night already.
They couldnt hit a open 3 to save their life. Aside from Kobe who got lucky, not once..not twice but THREE times.

Bulls 112
Lakers 103
Final
Smug_SpongeBob__lol__by_barrolnator.png

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400278645

Under defensive pressure in overtime, Bryant passed off to his teammates, but they repeatedly missed. Steve Nash finally hit a 3-pointer to tie the game at 115 with 45 seconds left. Then, Bryant's running dunk gave the Lakers their second lead of overtime.

"He's a clutch shooter, you can't just leave him open," Bryant said. "He made them pay."

Howard fouled Anderson, who made the first free throw and deliberately missed the second. But Aaron Gray fouled going for the ball, giving the Lakers possession. Nash got fouled and missed the first but made the second for a 118-116 lead

im watching the replay of the game now, and this point just passed. i was confused when i read the recap earlier but watching it, its obvious he didnt miss it on purpose. :stoneface: at the associated press.

also the game just ended...dwight putting his arms up looking like he cared, and steve nash high fiving the courtside seats :D :smokin

:x :smh: :wow: :pimp:

Watching those vids reminds me of the ridiculous shots he hit against Portland to force ot and then win it, crazy thing is those shots were nearly a decade ago and hes still at it.

And people have the nerve to act like he aint top 10 AT THE VERY LEAST, if Kobe aint in someones top 10 they need to get their minds right, eyes checked, and hate outta their heart :smh:.

but kobe is an overrated volume scorer who is the most fortunate player in the league. he was THE ONLY player blessed with good teammates. overrated as hell :stoneface:

:lol: nah, kobe's the man :pimp:

Here goes the next seven games for the Jazz. Lakers just need to keep winning.

Sat, Mar 9
@ NY Knicks

Mon, Mar 11
vs Detroit

Wed, Mar 13
@ Oklahoma City

Sat, Mar 16
vs Memphis

Mon, Mar 18
vs NY Knicks

Wed, Mar 20
@ Houston

Fri, Mar 22
@ San Antonio

Ouch at everything besides the Detroit game. :x

There is no excuse. If we don't pass Utah up then everyone deserves to be cut.
The franchise should be contracted.
Staples center should be demolished.
Hwy 405 should be nuked.

part of me wishes DBD wasn't banned...

would love to see his reaction to the last couple of games :lol:

Game was crazy last night. Pizza bar I was at was bananas :lol:

You guys need to slow down in here...

I don't check the thread for a day and it jumps 20 pages :smh:

ain-t-nobody-got-time-fo-dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

Back
Top Bottom