DELETION REQ'D

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

You're 31??? You better hit that early...as in early in the day cause you gon be sleepy after its way past your bed time gramps.

Don't forget to see Alice.

the hell you talkin bout? you younger dudes dont know how to be hittin that right. thats why all these young girls be going to us "gramps" cuz we know how to tear that +%!! apart properly.
eyes.gif
 bro. why are you always so uptight?

Wow OP actually delivered with the pics and then decided to add more. Good Job, what's up with her friends though. She's looking 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow OP actually delivered with the pics and then decided to add more. Good Job, what's up with her friends though. She's looking 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

overrated.

shes a 8 or 9 maybeee but cmon son... no tittie game, brown eyes and not blue
laugh.gif
... (obv joking about eyes)

i would treat her no differently than the average female. the latina wit the bubble is equally attractive to me. they need to switch dresses
I don't really beast over females in person....but she is flawless....had men and women at the poker tables telling me how beautiful my friend was.  I'm not even a looks kind of guy, it's more the mind that I get off on and she is really wise; far beyond her age...I think my WOO has closed tho...
No biggie. Just play dumb...oh wait, nevermind.

Your body was ready.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

overrated.

shes a 8 or 9 maybeee but cmon son... no tittie game, brown eyes and not blue
laugh.gif
... (obv joking about eyes)

i would treat her no differently than the average female. the latina wit the bubble is equally attractive to me. they need to switch dresses
I don't really beast over females in person....but she is flawless....had men and women at the poker tables telling me how beautiful my friend was.  I'm not even a looks kind of guy, it's more the mind that I get off on and she is really wise; far beyond her age...I think my WOO has closed tho...
No biggie. Just play dumb...oh wait, nevermind.

Your body was ready.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom