"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

Salon talk, but it was on Deadspin....
Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray missed practice Thursday with a reported illness. According to a source whose tips have proven accurate in the past, however, Murray wasn't sick. He was dealing with some off-the-field matters concerning girlfriend Heidi Mueller, thanks to a scorched-earth maneuver by former Oklahoma teammate Brennan Clay.
Just wanted to give you an update Heidi Mueller left demarco yesterday that's why he missed practice. Brennan clay sent her a bunch of nude pictures of demarco that he had send to a few different girls..
Link
laugh.gif
Demarco's a fool if that's true.

Brennan Clay gonna catch that fade one day and call the police...

We need a real racial draft... he needs to be traded for spookie black

Look man. For all of you talking about it's embarrassing to forward the photos to Demarco's wife, what part of the game is mass texting side pieces nudes of yourself? If you're sending naked pictures of yourself to dudes' wives and smashing recklessly without abandon, don't cry foul if it catches up to you. You dude's are doing more protesting in Demarco's defense than he is.

He knows what the deal is. He knew the risks when he made those decisions. He'll be fine.

Last edited:
Don't knock him for serving demarco that payback. He still corny for getting back with his cheating wife who has two kids that ain't even his :x

Last edited:
Don't knock him for serving demarco that payback. He still corny for getting back with his cheating wife who has two kids that ain't even his
sick.gif
oh... well yeah.
laugh.gif

The only explanation for "him jumping to conclusions" I can come up with is that she was texting with DM and just never actually consumated the deed.

But even then, how does that convo go? "Yeah you know, I understand. That IS Demarco. I'm just glad you changed your mind."

Last edited:
all 3 sides are lame.

brennan clay is a wimp emotionally, doesn't know how to control his emotions and puts all his personal info out there for the world to see like a 19 year old thot on social media who goes from single on monday, to in a relationship on tuesday, to divorced thursday, to married sunday all while wondering why she can't find a good man.  clay has those type of tendancies.

i can't knock him for being mad at demarco since demarco knew that was was his wife, but being on some gossip girl stuff and hitting his girl up saying he's cheating is lame.  either put hands on him or try and smash his girl/mom/sister or something along those lines.

that whole mr. steal your girl stuff on demarcos part is lame and unnecessary.  your a star running back for a revived dallas cowboys team.  you got unlimited access to all those broads in the dfw area off the strength of that.  leave this emotional baby's full blooded italian wife alone even if she's throwing it at you.   obviously he didn't respect clay much if he's knowingly trying to smash his wife.   you don't need to be buddy buddy with someone just because their a former teammate but he should've left that one alone.    this dude clay is unstable, and seeing how mayweather's homie responded to that stuff about trey songz smashing his girl,  these emotional scorned simps are dangerous.   just an unnecessary problem to deal with if your in the situation murray is in.

the full blooded italian wife is a full blooded thot.  she should've never been given the wife title in the first place, but she wanted demarcos D and was probably getting it already. straight disrespectful referring to clay as her "roommate" 
laugh.gif

all in all, this triangle is a circus with 2 clowns and another clown who happens to be a very talented football player. 

Look man, if you're married and you try to get at a dude's wife he's entitled to let your wife know you're a scumbag. I don't understand the whole "honor in douche bags" thing people keep arguing.

But yes, the whole public incident is embarrassing.

Honestly the only person I feel bad for is Heidi Mueller, Demarco's baby mama/fiancee.

Talk about Ls
mean.gif

Took her back and is still pulling these female revenge moves.
The way I understood it, and I think it went down, is he blew up Demarco's spot prior to taking his girl back. I say that because my friends and I peeped Heidi's Twitter/Instagram and she had deleted all her Demarco stuff prior to Brennan's last tweet about jumping to conclusions.

I could be mistaken. Maybe Brennan was still just salty Demarco got at his wife, whether anything actually happened or not, and wanted to hurt him.

Last edited:

Look man, if you're married and you try to get at a dude's wife he's entitled to let your wife know you're a scumbag. I don't understand the whole "honor in douche bags" thing people keep arguing.

But yes, the whole public incident is embarrassing.

Honestly the only person I feel bad for is Heidi Mueller, Demarco's baby mama/fiancee.
i feel you on this.  it's just how this clay guy went about it all.   i'm 100% with you on the last part as well. 

he has every right in the world to be mad at demarco,   it's one thing if it's some stranger that was doing it, but i could see how he would feel betrayed that it was demarco instead of someone he didn't know like that, and him telling demarcos girl. that's fine by me.   all that extra stuff though, finding out who demarcos other jumpoffs were on some private investigator stuff is corny though.  

Back
Top Bottom