Demi Lovato addicted to drugs?

i mean how many people in here have actually come across a “non-binary” person just in general in real life?

While I personally haven't, they seem to be a pretty powerful movement just judging by how companies cater to them so much, so I figured there's enough of them out there for guys in here to have come across:lol:

dnzdxpF.jpg
2RHVPkq.jpg

ezgif-3-05a1869e42c9.gif
You and everyone else in here needs to reframe the paralysis of the yakubian coochie. You want me a white girl? Pick a jew. Struggle has left them w/ sense & stability.
Have you ever come across a non-binary person who was genuinely happy? I don't know any IRL but all the ones I see on social media are always very vocal about having poor mental health and always seem to have a chip on their shoulder. But at long as they get their "likes"....
In all seriousness what is "genuinely happy"? From an outsider looking in on non-binary ppl they just be doing them. Like let's not act like they're human. Go to a pride parade or something. If you're straight they can tell. Idk how they can tell, but generally they can tell so you don't have to worry about being hit on od, and you might get some girls out of it.

Please don't reduce these ppl down likes. Apart from the elephante in the room they're just ppl minding their own business in their own space(s) just like you & me. I'm telling you this as someone that has lived w/ these ppl in the past, spanning from youth to adult age. They're just "regular" *** ppl at the end of the day. Or at the the very least I was in an environment where they could be regular.

While I personally haven't, they seem to be a pretty powerful movement just judging by how companies cater to them so much, so I figured there's enough of them out there for guys in here to have come across:lol:

aint no big deal or skin off my back if someone wants to be called something or not called something

especially when it’s something I’ve never actually experienced in real life

In all seriousness what is "genuinely happy"? From an outsider looking in on non-binary ppl they just be doing them. Like let's not act like they're human. Go to a pride parade or something. If you're straight they can tell. Idk how they can tell, but generally they can tell so you don't have to worry about being hit on od, and you might get some girls out of it.

Please don't reduce these ppl down likes. Apart from the elephante in the room they're just ppl minding their own business in their own space(s) just like you & me. I'm telling you this as someone that has lived w/ these ppl in the past, spanning from youth to adult age. They're just "regular" *** ppl at the end of the day. Or at the the very least I was in an environment where they could be regular.

That's what I'm trying to understand. What exactly is "doing them"? Making announcements that no one(outside of their close friends and family) should really care about and then getting defensive when people crack jokes about it?

Nobody was saying they're not human so we don't need to go down that path unless you're talking to IATT IATT asking how many non-binary people "we" meet in life which in that case, I have no business on that topic.

That's what I'm trying to understand. What exactly is "doing them"? Making announcements that no one(outside of their close friends and family) should really care about and then getting defensive when people crack jokes about it?

Nobody was saying they're not human so we don't need to go down that path.
Idk, playing uno. Mad regular. One of my old cabine counselours just nonchalantly admitted to liking transwoman one day during a community meeting, and he had girl. She was attractive too, nice calves, pretty redheaded woman. But yeah, it pretty regular like "yeah, i like that too."

Most of the time these "announcements" be to their audience and then dickheads come in and infiltrate talkin about some "why are you making announcement?" like they didn't go out of their way to change their fb status to "in a relationship" last week.

Now I can't say truly tell you the pukka of a Demi Lavato b/c it appears to me that she's latching herself to small marginalized group for approval (I could be wrong), but these have the right to take pride in who they are.

Idk, playing uno. Mad regular. One of my old cabine counselours just nonchalantly admitted to liking transwoman one day during a community meeting, and he had girl. She was attractive too, nice calves, pretty redheaded woman. But yeah, it pretty regular like "yeah, i like that too."

Most of the time these "announcements" be to their audience and then dickheads come in and infiltrate talkin about some "why are you making announcement?" like they didn't go out of their way to change their fb status to "in a relationship" last week.

Now I can't say truly tell you the pukka of a Demi Lavato b/c it appears to me that she's latching herself to small marginalized group for approval (I could be wrong), but these have the right to take pride in who they are.

That's totally fair. Like others have said, I've never met or dealt with any in real life, so I'm guilty of probably generalizing and magnifying what I see online but good points all across. I understand better now. Demi definitely always wildin' for attention though so it's always tough to take her seriously.

Non binary seem to be the people who used to be free thinkers a couple years ago and foodies a year before that

Nobody was saying they're not human so we don't need to go down that path unless you're talking to IATT IATT asking how many non-binary people "we" meet in life which in that case, I have no business on that topic.

my thing is for those who are confused or for some odd reason bothered, how often in your actual daily life does this even come up?

To keep it demi related, I’ll more than likely never see Demi in real life let alone ever talk to Demi and highly unlikely I’ll ever have to write or say anything about Demi where my potential incorrect usage of Demi’s pronouns would even matter

But I generally try my best to be respectful, if someone corrects me, I’ll apologize and try my best not to make that mistake again

why was this video posted? i'm confused.

The video I posted was a very small physical representation of the results of my healing and the results of consistently following the protocol in my $250 book.

The video gives me credibility and shows the value of implementing the information.

I am not supposed to be doing that... after being diagnosed with terminal cancer... 5 years ago.

If anyone on NT wants to shame that... I will let them... while compassionately reserving a space for their future healing as well.

Have you ever come across a non-binary person who was genuinely happy? I don't know any IRL but all the ones I see on social media are always very vocal about having poor mental health and always seem to have a chip on their shoulder. But at long as they get their "likes"....

jaypesoz jaypesoz what's good NT OG... still working third shift?

Non binary individuals suffer from individual emotional demoralization of the heart... due to mentally attempting to appease both the masculine and feminine desires of their unconsciously conditioned minds... equally.

Them unconsciously using their heart would tip the scales of their conditioned balanced mind... they would find the desires of their true gender... then receive the true happiness that comes with being a man or woman that recognizes the desires of both genders... but recognize that fullfilling the desire of their own true gender is more fruitful and provides more "happiness" for themselves.

While some of these people may be happy in their current demoralized state... freeing their hearts would open them up to feelings and emotions of happiness that they were demoralized and conditioned to think do not even exist.

Non binary seem to be the people who used to be free thinkers a couple years ago and foodies a year before that
...or they're just people who don't feel like they fit neatly into the "male/female" binary.

Again, you're reaching and treading extremely close to "attack helicopter" talk. Why is it so hard to just acknowledge and respect how someone identifies? Costs you nothing.

...or they're just people who don't feel like they fit neatly into the "male/female" binary.

Again, you're reaching and treading extremely close to "attack helicopter" talk. Why is it so hard to just acknowledge and respect how someone identifies? Costs you nothing.
Or, you’re looking for a problem when there is none with me.

let me say this a couple times over and over

I don’t care what people do

one more?

this pandemic showed me a lot about our “fellow man”. It’s everyone for themselves. Care about you and your family. Someone wanna be whatever? Cool. I can find the humor in some things and engage in conversation without feeling threatened or offended. I show everyone their basic human rights and I keep it moving. I literally........... don’t care what people do. In today’s world also sparks controversy so I guess I can’t win

and shut that “attack helicopter” **** up :lol: don’t even know what you’re talking about and I don’t want to know.

Or, you’re looking for a problem when there is none with me.

let me say this a couple times over and over

one more?

this pandemic showed me a lot about our “fellow man”. It’s everyone for themselves. Care about you and your family. Someone wanna be whatever? Cool. I can find the humor in some things and engage in conversation without feeling threatened or offended. I show everyone their basic human rights and I keep it moving. I literally........... don’t care what people do. In today’s world also sparks controversy so I guess I can’t win

and shut that “attack helicopter” **** up :lol: don’t even know what you’re talking about and I don’t want to know.
If you don't care what other people do then why even make any of the comments you've made throughout this thread? Why not just leave it alone?

Just seems self-negating.

jaypesoz jaypesoz what's good NT OG... still working third shift?

Non binary individuals suffer from individual emotional demoralization of the heart... due to mentally attempting to appease both the masculine and feminine desires of their unconsciously conditioned minds... equally.

Them unconsciously using their heart would tip the scales of their conditioned balanced mind... they would find the desires of their true gender... then receive the true happiness that comes with being a man or woman that recognizes the desires of both genders... but recognize that fullfilling the desire of their own true gender is more fruitful and provides more "happiness" for themselves.

While some of these people may be happy in their current demoralized state... freeing their hearts would open them up to feelings and emotions of happiness that they were demoralized and conditioned to think do not even exist.

Oh man, you just gave me so many flashbacks of about a decade ago. But I left that company, got a couple degrees and that OG company actually ended up being one of the operations I’m in charge of now, so it’s crazy how things go full circle.

But I’m here until the wheels fall off and I appreciate the insight. It’s definitely a topic that interests me as I have a few little ones growing up now and I want to be aware of any possible issues they’ll have growing up that I never went through.

It is a bit of a shock to see so many NTers are new to this non-binary thing that has been around for quite awhile now (not a shock to all, some of yall are just ignorant and proud).

It's pretty old at this point. Its so prevalent that I wonder if ppl are even being genuine given how long its been around.

Is there an issue when someone says they prefer to be addressed by a short form of their first name? Or by their middle name?

I.e "Hi, my names Timothy but call me Tim"

Whats the difference between that and someone saying they prefer to be addressed by "they" instead of "he" or "she"?

I dont really get what the issue is.

It is a bit of a shock to see so many NTers are new to this non-binary thing that has been around for quite awhile now (not a shock to all, some of yall are just ignorant and proud).

It's pretty old at this point. Its so prevalent that I wonder if ppl are even being genuine given how long its been around.
Count me as one of those "ignorant" people. As I stated earlier the cultural zeitgeist moves so rapidly that it's hard to keep up with what's acceptable or not. But I don't think it's fair to criticize someone for that.

If you don't care what other people do then why even make any of the comments you've made throughout this thread? Why not just leave it alone?

Just seems self-negating.
So basically don’t comment at all about anything unless I have a profound interest in it? Sure man. Let’s all jump on that idea..... 🤷🏽‍♂️

Is there an issue when someone says they prefer to be addressed by a short form of their first name? Or by their middle name?

I.e "Hi, my names Timothy but call me Tim"

Whats the difference between that and someone saying they prefer to be addressed by "they" instead of "he" or "she"?

I dont really get what the issue is.
I don’t think there’s an issues at all about any of this. Be called what you want. Chances are I’ll never even ask said person to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom