Demi Lovato addicted to drugs?

Demi Lovato is thicc now :wow:
1613756356195.gif

Team TayTay over everything doe :nthat:

Y’all sitting here talking about her drug issues and all that like we’re trying to wife, I could give a **** what she smokes, sniffs or even injects, she’s bad and anybody who’s hating post your girl lol
bruh...female drug users have HIGH body counts (triple digits easily)

partly because the drugs lower their inhibition and partly because they wont remember half the stuff theyve done while tranquilized.

And keep in mind Lovato doesnt even write her own songs so she cant afford to buy her own drugs like say Halsey or Dua Lipa.

Besides that, even women who can afford to buy drugs will let the dealer smash cause they look at him as a "magical" dude...they associate the rush of brain chemicals that accompany a drug high with him, similar to Pavlov's dog.

Thats why big time Drug Dealers laugh at dudes who pay for sex. The females pay THEM and they get to smash as a courtesy.

Remember Shawty Lo was saying he got more females during his Trap days in the 90s vs being a D4L member in the early 00s.

partly because the drugs lower their inhibition and partly because they wont remember half the stuff theyve done while tranquilized.

And keep in mind Lovato doesnt even write her own songs so she cant afford to buy her own drugs like say Halsey or Dua Lipa.

Besides that, even women who can afford to buy drugs will let the dealer smash cause they look at him as a "magical" dude...they associate the rush of brain chemicals that accompany a drug high with him, similar to Pavlov's dog.

Thats why big time Drug Dealers laugh at dudes who pay for sex. The females pay THEM and they get to smash as a courtesy.

Remember Shawty Lo was saying he got more females during his Trap days in the 90s vs being a D4L member in the early 00s.
giphy (6).gif
giphy (1).gif

Bro did you read my post none of this stuff matters to me lol I’m just simply talking about looks, but now that you throw all that in there... she my little party girl she just wanna have fun to lol

Yeah is she just getting off stage and going "LETS GO DO HEROIN" or get engaged then "LETS GO DO HEROIN", Kimmel tonight, "LETS GO DO HEROIN".
Haha. What I’m getting at is that she just likes to get F’d up and party. People going out of their way to help someone who domestic want it for whatever reason.

I don’t go out often but when I do you’d think I need rehab too lol.

Haha. What I’m getting at is that she just likes to get F’d up and party. People going out of their way to help someone who domestic want it for whatever reason.

I don’t go out often but when I do you’d think I need rehab too lol.
She's famous tho. Always gonna be extra attention paid to famous ppl and their drug habits. It's an American tradition.

Bro did you read my post none of this stuff matters to me lol I’m just simply talking about looks, but now that you throw all that in there... she my little party girl she just wanna have fun to lol

Magic and Eazy E said the same thing...

If she can’t afford to buy her own drugs cause she don’t write her own music your *** can’t afford subway lol..

Back
Top Bottom