DENVER BRONCOS NAME JOSH MCDANIELS NEW HEAD COACH

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Probably trying to follow the mold of the Falcons and Dolphins with the relatively no namers. Lightning like that hardly strikes twice, let alone three times. Denver is done for.
Yep Belichick is brains behind that attack not McDaniels. Belichick was scheming with Urban Meyer when he came up with his verison of the spread.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Probably trying to follow the mold of the Falcons and Dolphins with the relatively no namers. Lightning like that hardly strikes twice, let alone three times. Denver is done for.
Yep Belichick is brains behind that attack not McDaniels. Belichick was scheming with Urban Meyer when he came up with his verison of the spread.

Thats exactly why I think the spread is going to stay in the NFL.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

It doesn't matter who they bring in as defensive coordinator if they don't draft well.

McDaniels is a nice choice, I guess. Play to your strengths with an offensive guy; I get it.

exactly. they needa get that d line strengthened and cop a brand new set of safeties for starters..

that boss bailey/niko project needs to be scrapped too.. and give my dude Woodyard his damn minutes!!

IMO a shakey hire, but at least its new blood. I rather see new younger cats get a chance then see the same re-tread coaches given chance after chance in goodole boy network fashion.

Belichick was scheming with Urban Meyer when he came up with his verison of the spread.

not.true.at.all. that spread is Dan Mullens and Urban's baby

They put it together and gave wheels to the spread at BG in 2k
we know Belichek is a great coach and Urban and Belichek are Tight but your giving Belichek far too much credit

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

No way.

Lemme go find that thread I made about the evolution of the Spread. Beliceck had no say so in the development of the spread.

Joe Tiller and Rich Rod had more of a impact than Belichek

http://niketalk.com/topic/133355

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dammit
smh.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

IMO a shakey hire, but at least its new blood. I rather see new younger cats get a chance then see the same re-tread coaches given chance after chance in good ole boy network fashion.

Belichick was scheming with Urban Meyer when he came up with his verison of the spread.

not.true.at.all. that spread is Dan Mullens and Urban's baby

They put it together and gave wheels to the spread at BG in 2k
we know Belichek is a great coach and Urban and Belichek are Tight but your giving Belichek far too much credit

You misunderstood what I was saying. I said Bill Belichick picked Urban Meyer's brain on the spread. Belichick met with Meyer in the spring of 2005. AfterWeis left Belichick was the offensive coordinator for a season in 2005. If you notice the Patroits started running their verison of "spread" shortlythere after. Before the Patroits were mainly a 12(1 TE,2 RBs) or 11 personnel(1 TE,1 RB)

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story?id=09000d5d80649978&template=with-video&confirm=truehttp://www.nfl.com/superb...th-video&confirm=true

McDaniels is a great fit there. With the talent they have on the offense, Cutler, Marshall, Royal, Scheffler, I wouldn't be surprised if they just air itout next year, right to the AFC West title.
Now if they can just upgrade the defense just a little bit, they will be nasty........

mark my words, dude can flat out coach.

I've heard about some of his creativeness on the offensive side of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom