::: Denver Broncos @ Oakland Raiders ::: The Black Hole ::: 11/6

So quick
laugh.gif

They have to sport their tags for a complete month after the KC game, so until around the 20th of November.

I'm feeling better about today's game, even with Darren out. I think Palmer will do much better than I originally thought he would his second go around this season.

Hopefully the Dolphins find a way to take care of the rest of their game and put the Chiefs down. I don't have high hopes for the Chargers against Green Bay either, so this could be the week to capitalize if we take care of things on our end.

[h6][/h6]
[h6]Raiders Inactives: QB Terrelle Pryor, QB Jason Campbell, RB Darren McFadden, CB Chimdi Chekwa, CB Chris Johnson, G Bruce Campbell, TE David Ausberry[/h6]

What happened to Pryor?

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

[h6][/h6]
[h6]Raiders Inactives: QB Terrelle Pryor, QB Jason Campbell, RB Darren McFadden, CB Chimdi Chekwa, CB Chris Johnson, G Bruce Campbell, TE David Ausberry[/h6]
What happened to Pryor?

I'm guessing it has to do with adding Housh and not having the room necessary to accommodate him. I believe teams can request a one-week pass before releasing someone when they sign a new player. So it'll just be Carson with Boller backing up.

^ No question about it...I had the
sick.gif
face on during each replay. He ate that hit like scooby snacks.

Back
Top Bottom