Denver Cannabis Cup

I wanted to post in the regional thread but I don't know what Denver even is in technically :lol:

http://www.cannabiscup.com/tickets/

If you don't know Denver is holding the first Cannabis Cup in America. The Cannabis Cup is an event where you can buy and possibly sample different tree from different sellers. And since it is in Denver where it is legal now they'll have a place where you can go and smoke what you buy.

But here is my dilemma my friends and I have been talking about this trip for a couple of months...I already have rooms reserved but the tickets for the ***** even sold out...I checked Thursday for the 2 day passes and they were there but not today :smh: So now I can just get the pass for Sunday but I wanna go Saturday too can anyone help? It would be gladly appreciated.

I was thinking about going for the longest, however I'm trying to live that substance free life ya dig? My advice is to check the denver craigslist.  Resale prices might be crazy though.

Wish i would have known aboit this before i would have went. Only 2 hunna for "super vip"

Next year for sure

Back
Top Bottom