Denver International Airport wow

I'm all for government cover-ups and the like, but what exactly is this video other than the most vague attempt at a conspiracy theory I've ever seen?

Denver Airport? Ha. Yall aint seen nothing. Wait til yall see the murals that have on their walls..

little off topic but the conspiracy theories surrounding the montauk project are pretty !+@%+% nuts....reminds me of fringe.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Denver Airport? Ha. Yall aint seen nothing. Wait til yall see the murals that have on their walls..

I seen the murals on another video its insane. Didn't they re-do some of them?

google maps? random pics pulled from google images? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 give me a break. 
stupid.. none of those pics or anything those 2 (cool accents btw) said were factual 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

You do realize that this is the absolute least scarey thing about that airport right?
From the conspiracy theories to what's been mentioned, the way you have to actually go up and down escalators within the airport to get to your gate definitely tripped me out... Especially when you look down and see how steep they are.  That's definitely not something you want to see right you get off a plane.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Gods son Tebow is here in Denver now, nothin goin down. Even the illuminati dont want it with Tebow.
Good point.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And after looking at those clips, I must say, Colorado is on some other other stuff.  From the general approval of medical marijuana to the wild changes in weather, I've easily seen things here I haven't seen elsewhere.

Was just at that airport last month. It does take forever to get there from Denver proper.

That "blucifer" statue had me shook, even in the middle of the day.

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Was just at that airport last month. It does take forever to get there from Denver proper.

I love the Denver airport, but this is no lie. Takes 30 minutes just to reach check-in even if you live "close". And when you basically have a freakin' highway for the entrance into the airport, you've done too much.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Was there two weekends ago. It looked like they had the four toed statue from LOST in front of one of the terminals.

WTH?
eek.gif

Why did the guy put murals down there though? Scary!

I didn't understand some things about the horse, help
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by Hodog16

I love the Denver airport, but this is no lie. Takes 30 minutes just to reach check-in even if you live "close". And when you basically have a freakin' highway for the entrance into the airport, you've done too much.
laugh.gif
QFT to both of you.  When I take people out to DIA from Downtown Denver it takes way too long.

DIA is my airport though
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To my dude that mentioned Colorado weather you aren't lyin.  We get the Charlie Brown 4 seasons in one day thing on a regular basis.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word on the street is that the developer of the airport was friends with the mayor and other high ranking city officials when the airport was being built hence the reason why the airport is literally out in the middle of no where.

Haha gotta love "satan" horse.

Back
Top Bottom