Derek Fisher goin Hulk Status

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Fisher has BEEN yoked for a minute now. Funny cuz usually buff dudes don't have a shot.

yeah, but not like this he hasn't. this was just last year:

derek_fisher_partido_warriors.jpg

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

damn, I was just reading the dime mag and it was showing his pregame workout. craziness.

yeah. i want to try it but i'm scared i'm gonna get sore and not even get on the court
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Fisher has BEEN yoked for a minute now. Funny cuz usually buff dudes don't have a shot.

damn, I was just reading the dime mag and it was showing his pregame workout. craziness.

yeah. i want to try it but i'm scared i'm gonna get sore and not even get on the court
laugh.gif

nah it depends on the angles/lighting/flexing

he has always been that way, thats just a bad pic for his arms
laugh.gif

^^yeah but you're telling me he isn't bigger this year? i mean, one look and i definitely think fish has gotten bigger and more cut. in 03-04 he wastrying to buy an extra year or two because he thought he wasn't gonna play much longer. after all his new workouts and stuff, you can't tell mehe's gotten a lot bigger since he left LA and came back.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by gusyouout

laugh.gif

nah it depends on the angles/lighting/flexing

he has always been that way, thats just a bad pic for his arms
laugh.gif
his raised arm looks cut.

duke is diesel for bball player.

David Robinson is the true Hulk.

davidrobinsonyy1.jpg

The most amazing thing is that he probably didn't use steroids to get that big, because he's such a nice guy.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

davidrobinsonyy1.jpg

The most amazing thing is that he probably didn't use steroids to get that big, because he's such a nice guy.

Dude was 7"1' with a friggin 33" waist.

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

i truly believe that Derek Fisher can rip my meat in half

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, the dude is lean and muscular, but I don't see how can people say he's a monster or he's yolked.

Check out the latest issue of DIME magazine.

There is a good article about DFish's workout training he does 2 hours before each game.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

davidrobinsonyy1.jpg

"because hes such a nice guy" lmao.
roll.gif

The Admiral was like that his entire career till the day he retired. Funny thing is he still looks like he could work dudes TODAY. He looks like he's ingreat shape.

Back
Top Bottom