Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Man I was thinking about that. Once I get 1 to level 34, I just might level the Fatebringer and VoC next before leveling the other 2 characters to 34 just to have the weapons
laugh.gif
It's a huge boost to damage to be equal level and to have the extra 30% weapon damage from the primaries. No more -32% weapon damage debuff for being -1 level. I was thinking this morning that I just care about doing 34 this week on my Warlock other than the Titan and if we can get the 35 done on both then I'm fine with that. The Hunter can be on stand by until Zero levels HIS Titan
roll.gif
Blasphemous. I will continue to sit in protest. Only Hunters.

Got a Gjally and IB the past 2 days :smile:

Gonna run 34 PoE on my Warlock later and get another Etheric Light then get my Titan to 34 and do lvl 35 PoE :evil:

Gjally have been dropping like crazy, all three nfs some one got one and some one got one when I did lvl 28 poe

Got another 335i Gally drop, that's two so far :x

Also shoutout to Bungie tonight on that Drake ft. Crota End - Energy (remix) :smh: :smh: :smh:

I GOT ENERGIES

GOT ALOTTA ENERGIES

:lol:

Almost beat that 34 PoE but that Round 4 wave 3 of hive and arc burn was too much :frown:
You still in Buffalo? I'm off tomorrow, let's get that 34 poppin again, I keep thinking about that ****** *** 3rd wave at work today lol

My bad shotta internet cut out on me yesterday. Need to get these nightfalls done tho if anybody on x1 wanna run them in like a hour

I got my third one yesterday in the PoE 32.
#struggle with only one
mean.gif
But it's okay, it just means that I'm 2x the player than everyone who has 3
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I got 5 of them turds.

What you trying to say b?

nerd.gif

You still in Buffalo? I'm off tomorrow, let's get that 34 poppin again, I keep thinking about that ****** *** 3rd wave at work today lol
Just came home to LI about an hr ago.

Im off tomorrow. Let's get it. Let's say.... 1pm est? I gotta get a haircut in the am lol

Was running the weekly strike and the wolves appeared so I did that while the randoms went ahead. Dudes wiped right before I could get the chest :x

Back
Top Bottom