Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Rolled 3 helmet engrams. No new dlc helmets.
did another 3 and got eternal warrior for my titan. :pimp:

Lucky... I rolled 7 helmets and got all old helms.. I just want that eternal warrior or the ram head.

My buddy rolled 4 and got the eternal warrior... Looks odd on a female titan lol

Rolled 3 helmet engrams. No new dlc helmets.
did another 3 and got eternal warrior for my titan. :pimp:

Lucky... I rolled 7 helmets and got all old helms.. I just want that eternal warrior or the ram head.

My buddy rolled 4 and got the eternal warrior... Looks odd on a female titan lol

Man I did 4 and got old helmets :smh:

But I did get a pretty nice upgrade on discipline for my insurmountable skullfront. It think it went from 108 on the old to 130 for the new with an additional 5 light.

Last edited:
Just got this from the exotic helm engram, first try
bruhhh  
eek.gif

Gonna buy like 5 engrams and see what happens. I still need the nemesis jawn too

I got 5 of them turds.

What you trying to say b?

:nerd:

Just came home to LI about an hr ago.

Im off tomorrow. Let's get it. Let's say.... 1pm est? I gotta get a haircut in the am lol

You know that I just like giving you a hard time about your Gjallarhorn hate :lol:

No ill will or anything all jokes in good fun. :D

@biggie62. I was hoping you would retaliate so we could settle our gang warfare in the rumble :frown:

Break out my suwoo death 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
So I got the new endgame Hunter Fallen boots last night from a judgement package. I like to call them the new Hunter Thot Boots. Who designs these things?

Had to equip the suwoo shader. Word to @iHust1e  

The Queen's Web shader:

Back
Top Bottom