Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So is there a reason to do POE more than once a week other than for etheric light and cores?

So is there a reason to do POE more than once a week other than for etheric light and cores?

The rumor is that the 35 has a chance to drop elemental primaries but TMT cleared it twice and we haven't gotten any elemental primary yet.

Edit: it's not a rumor they drop from Skolas when you kill him from what it seems. Damn, 1 more try to get 1 on Monday smh.

Last edited:
Yo them 28 poe give out the best rewards imo. Ive tried the higher lvls and the 28 is the best by far

Maybe it's just a 'first week' thing? Something to keep the weaker players playing.

So that's a Ballerhorn and Hawk from 28 for me so far, pretty stoked.

Yo them 28 poe give out the best rewards imo. Ive tried the higher lvls and the 28 is the best by far
Maybe it's just a 'first week' thing? Something to keep the weaker players playing.

So that's a Ballerhorn and Hawk from 28 for me so far, pretty stoked.
I read that the first time you open a treasure chest per week you're guaranteed an exotic, after that is all luck.

I read that the first time you open a treasure chest per week you're guaranteed an exotic, after that is all luck.

That's pretty cool. Guess that's how I came up on the Gjally.

Didn't even use a treasure key when I got the Hawk, I guess RNGesus is finally showing me some love.

Ya'll cray, man :smh:

Played ToO with a couple of buddies this morning and was RAPED. Lost three straight matches and was out just like that :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, kudos to my X1 brothers in here :pimp: :pimp: I ain't about that Playstation life

I know that but ive opened it multiple times on the same character and got exotic almost everytime i know im not that damn lucky lol

Last edited:
I got a hawkmoon from poe 28. I don't recall which came from that same chest, but have a new legendary machine gun, scout rifle from HoW. That special pistol that everyone gets from Petra/fallen dude can do some work on those wolf captains with the perk.

Gonna farm some keys and hop back in the PoE later. Hawkmoon WILL be mine

Thorn > Hawkmoon.

Being an avid user of the Hawkmoon for 3 separate iron banner events I can definitely make a fair comparison. TTK, or time to kill, in crucible for the thorn is on par with the TLW. Hawkmoon is on a tier just slower. There are enough reddit posts on this topic.

Last edited:
Maybe Im using it wrong or my aim is trash but I like TLW the least for crucible. I do much better with the hawk and thorn

Gonna farm some keys and hop back in the PoE later. Hawkmoon WILL be mine
Thorn > Hawkmoon.

Being an avid user of the Hawkmoon for 3 separate iron banner events I can definitely make a fair comparison. TTK, or time to kill, in crucible for the thorn is on par with the TLW. Hawkmoon is on a tier just slower. There are enough reddit posts on this topic.
I already have thorn though and I don't really care about which one is better. I just want one cuz it's awesome.

Thorn > Hawkmoon.

still in need of my first Crota run and Vault of Glass ...

anyone wiling to help??? lol.. i wish i had bad juju/red death and thorn... no gjallahorn either :smh:

the stuggle is real.

Also got that new Hunter helm. The damage from that one shot is ridiculous :wow: :lol:

Helped a lot during lvl 35 PoE generating orbs for my 2 teammates who were defender Titans.

Any NTers that need help in PoE lmk I don't mind running any levels again [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom