Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Trying to get on trials tonight. Lvl 33 warlock... Who's on?

Also have a deathsingers hard check point if anyone wanna run.

Last edited:
Un stay lying :smh:

That said, meph and dj and I played earlier. Was a bit rough. At first but came together when I started being the medic and ninja assassin :lol:

Un stay lying
mean.gif

That said, meph and dj and I played earlier. Was a bit rough. At first but came together when I started being the medic and ninja assassin
laugh.gif
How many wins did you get?

Damn just went 9-1 on my scorecard with mecks mecks and his homie. We finna get into the promised land next time we run trials [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Bruh I came off hiatus, spent 700 motes on 30 helmet engrams, didn't get not 1 new helmet. Not even a better roll. 30 shards fam.

Bruh I came off hiatus, spent 700 motes on 30 helmet engrams, didn't get not 1 new helmet. Not even a better roll. 30 shards fam.

My boy did the same thing. I think he converted like 1200 shards/energies into motes and got a bunch of garbage :x :lol:

WENT 9-0 AND DIDNT HAVE TO USE ANY BOONS TO DO IT SINCE I DIDNT HAVE ANY PASSSAGE COINS ANYWAY TO BUY ANY :lol:

THE TREASURE CHEST ON THE LIGHTHOUSE :wow: . THERE WERE SO MANY REWARDS THAT IT WAS SCROLLING DOWN MY SCREEN.

ALSO PLAYED WITH FAINT AND BIGJ AND WE WENT 9-2

^^^ good job frost. U gotta take me into trials so I can see this place lol!

man.. Finally beat poe level 35..its definitely not easier than 34 if u ask me.

Me and 2 titans with 3 gallys all 34 had a rough time with skolas... Took forever cause we would burn a synth then have to wait 5 minutes then something stupid would happen after firing a few rounds. After a while we killed him and got the grimoire but we were literally 2 seconds late on dismantling the first mine.. Luckily we got it on the next run and that was easy once we had our strategy down.. It's hard to see how this can be done without blasting him constantly with 3 gallys

Back
Top Bottom