Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Bruh its so crazy to me that if I tell him to level up his guns, I get the Cam'ron side eye gif, but if one of yall in TMT tell him to level his guns, he hit that whoa, what Wee-bey gif.

I tried to get him to level it and he just said that he was bored with the game back in February or January. I mean if he was then he was. But like you said he is behind everyone now because of it. He has to put in that OT now.

But first, make sure that he takes care of his grades before anything else.

I have 2 GOW Shaders.
One from a vanguard pack in the reef too
laugh.gif
FG39BTa.gif

Thats it. I quit.

Not playing this **** no more. Wont see me signed in no more yo

Currently doing POE 32 with 2 kids that have no idea what they are doing...

This is painful

Currently doing POE 32 with 2 kids that have no idea what they are doing...

This is painful

I did it earlier with a dude that i literally wanted to choke out. We get all the way to the final boss then dude getting mad cause we keep dieing but hes the one getting shot by the ogre cause all he wanted to do is focus on the main dude instead of moving around when the floor starts burning.

I did it earlier with a dude that i literally wanted to choke out. We get all the way to the final boss then dude getting mad cause we keep dieing but hes the one getting shot by the ogre cause all he wanted to do is focus on the main dude instead of moving around when the floor starts burning.
We got stuck on round 4 because everytime we tried to defuse a mine, one of them would die, and the other went all Superman on me and tried to save them.
I'm literally yelling "*****, GET THE OBJECTIVE" and their like "We need everyone alive to get on it together"

Ended up leaving. I need a solid POE team.

We got stuck on round 4 because everytime we tried to defuse a mine, one of them would die, and the other went all Superman on me and tried to save them.
I'm literally yelling "*****, GET THE OBJECTIVE" and their like "We need everyone alive to get on it together"

Ended up leaving. I need a solid POE team.

Dude was all like ive never last a round of 32 poe its not that hard guys im lkke yeah its not but it is when you keep dieing and we keep having to basically two man it. He ended up leaving next dude comes in completed in two more tries.

Just got the exotic bounty. Chose to go for the Lord of Wolves :smokin

The Elder Cipher that is from the 34 Boss

Last edited:
I assume all the kids finally got their allowance and bought tthe DLC because I'm getting nothing but idiots in POE...

10 year olds in poe means HOPEFULLY those fools play in trials. thats easy buckets. i hope they play ToO so i can crush their dreams lol. ill be able to play tonight too finally so if anybody is running anything PLEASE let me know, im down for it

We did 34 PoE last night. For anyone that needs to do it and to make your lives easier. Have a Titan and 3 Gjallarhorns with 7 in and a synth ready to go about 37-39 Gjallarhorns and he's down on under 45 seconds.

And as a few of us were saying :rofl: at Bungie thinking that they'll make a weapon better than the Gjallarhorn this expansion. The gun really breaks any fight right now and it's proving more so than ever in PoE. I mean think of when we get a gift from Variks. If it's heavy then just pop a bubble with BoL and have everyone go nuts. The trash from the wave will be dead in 30-45 seconds.

10 year olds in poe means HOPEFULLY those fools play in trials. thats easy buckets. i hope they play ToO so i can crush their dreams lol. ill be able to play tonight too finally so if anybody is running anything PLEASE let me know, im down for it

This.

Back
Top Bottom