Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

MAN I NEED THAT FINAL ROUND EFRIDEETS SPEAR VERY BADLY. WITH MY SNIPING SKILLS, WOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE IN TRIALS OF OSIRIS.
Sniping Skills? lol j/k

Yo can I get in on that POE later?

We need to complete a Trials run this weekend, I was able to do one Sunday night.

Yo memph... Me wants no part of that 35 prison.

Will do 34 x 3 tho :lol:

34 PRISON IS ON FARM STATUS NOW :lol: BUT I'LL RUN IT THOUGH. DON'T BE SCARED OF LEVEL 35 MAN IT ISN'T THAT BAD. WE SKATED THROUGH BUT SKOLAS WAS KICKING OUR ***. IF I DIDN'T HAVE GUESTS COMING OVER I WOULD OF STAYED TO FINISH IT. WONDER IF TREYPOUND AND DKMODE FINISHED IT.

[thread="606173"] [/thread]

MAN I NEED THAT FINAL ROUND EFRIDEETS SPEAR VERY BADLY. WITH MY SNIPING SKILLS, WOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE IN TRIALS OF OSIRIS.
Sniping Skills? lol j/k

We need to complete a Trials run this weekend, I was able to do one Sunday night.

YEA MAN FOR SURE. WHOEVER IS TRYNA RUN IT, I'M DOWN.

YOU MISSED OUT ON OUR 9-0, NO BOONS, TRIALS RUN. IT WAS GLORIOUS. WE KICKED OUT A TEAM THAT HAD THE 9-0 TRIALS EMBLEM. I COULD FEEL THE HEAT WAVE COMING OUT OF MY TV SCREEN. I COULD TELL FROM THEIR PLAY IN THE FINAL ROUND THAT THEY WERE RAGING :lol:

Yo memph... Me wants no part of that 35 prison.

Will do 34 x 3 tho :lol:

34 PRISON IS ON FARM STATUS NOW :lol: BUT I'LL RUN IT THOUGH. DON'T BE SCARED OF LEVEL 35 MAN IT ISN'T THAT BAD. WE SKATED THROUGH BUT SKOLAS WAS KICKING OUR ***. IF I DIDN'T HAVE GUESTS COMING OVER I WOULD OF STAYED TO FINISH IT. WONDER IF TREYPOUND AND DKMODE FINISHED IT.

Man, I ain't about that 5 hr level 35 life before I finish gathering my other items in destiny. I still have weeklies, level 34s, and raids to do before that grind.

Man, I ain't about that 5 hr level 35 life before I finish gathering my other items in destiny. I still have weeklies, level 34s, and raids to do before that grind.

It's no 5 hours, we were finishing it up within an hour to 1:20 last week. Our first go at it was our longest at 1:33

Last edited:

It's no 5 hours, we were finishing it up within an hour to 1:20 last week. Our first go at it was our longest at 1:33

Unfortunately, the XB1 crew is struggling right now.
I sat in on party chats last weekend on 2 separate occasions where dudes were struggling hard including memph in one, ace93 in another, and puffishurr in another (didn't sit in the chat). None of them finished so I'd rather reserve that grind for when I'm done my other stuff.

Felt so good ascending one of my Vision of Confluences to 365
#soon

10 year olds in poe means HOPEFULLY those fools play in trials. thats easy buckets. i hope they play ToO so i can crush their dreams lol. ill be able to play tonight too finally so if anybody is running anything PLEASE let me know, im down for it
MAN

You trying to hit these trials this weekend? 34 hunter. 365 thorn. 331 E spear with final round. Im ready b
Fam. Even if you semi decent with a sniper. Final round on that is unfair. It's cheap but **** it. You gotta play to win. Cant blame anyone but bungie 

Last edited:

[thread="606173"]Destiny Thread Bungie 9 9 14/17640#post_23416594​[/thread]

Sniping Skills? lol j/k

YEA MAN FOR SURE. WHOEVER IS TRYNA RUN IT, I'M DOWN.

YOU MISSED OUT ON OUR 9-0, NO BOONS, TRIALS RUN. IT WAS GLORIOUS. WE KICKED OUT A TEAM THAT HAD THE 9-0 TRIALS EMBLEM. I COULD FEEL THE HEAT WAVE COMING OUT OF MY TV SCREEN. I COULD TELL FROM THEIR PLAY IN THE FINAL ROUND THAT THEY WERE RAGING
laugh.gif
Yeah I didn't 9-0 Sunday, Gotta do that. It was one of my boys Sunday and a kid idk even know who was on my friendlist lol

I sat in on party chats last weekend on 2 separate occasions where dudes were struggling hard including memph in one, ace93 in another, and puffishurr in another (didn't sit in the chat). None of them finished so I'd rather reserve that grind for when I'm done my other stuff.

Could the PSN crew be better then?
:nerd:
:rofl: joking[
maybe not :nerd:

Last edited:
Borderlands gotta take a back seat for a minute ... but whenever we get that split screen co-op itch we got sumthin to play tho.

Jr. was in chat last night tellin TMT about all of his high school issues, I guess he forgot to mute the mic but oh well.

RNGesus will be back on his side now, but as usual ...you work, you lose.

Don't know about that, got an exotic bounty yesterday for the new DLC exotic guns :smokin
how/where do you get the new exotic bounties?

Could the PSN crew be better then?
:nerd:
:rofl: joking[
maybe not :nerd:

:lol: well, it is a ton of you guys. Us XB1 guys don't have the amount of hrs as a team as it seems like you guys have.

You have to complete the 34 or 35 PoE and once you kill the final boss it pops up and it's called "The Elder Cipher." You go to Variks and he tells you what to do next. You guys can look it up on planetdestiny. You get to choose between a fusion, a shotgun (it fires like a pulse though), or a side piece.

Reactions: Ube

You have to complete the 34 or 35 PoE and once you kill the final boss it pops up and it's called "The Elder Cipher." You go to Variks and he tells you what to do next. You guys can look it up on planetdestiny. You get to choose between a fusion, a shotgun (it fires like a pulse though), or a side piece.

Side pieces always get my homies in trouble. They always get caught by their ladies.... :lol:

Which piece did you choose and why?

Shoutout to Crota for my Hand Cannon/Sniper chest and my 4th GGHorn.

Bought the package from the guy in the reef and got 150 Discipline boots for my Hunter.

I'm going to go with the Shotgun because from the videos I saw it looks insane. I might check more videos out though and switch to the side piece. I can still make the final decision later when I finish all the steps. Side piece probably compliments my loadout more but to waste an exotic slot on a special is hard to do unless it's game breaking. The shotgun actually seems like it might be for certain situations.

I'm going to go with the Shotgun because from the videos I saw it looks insane. I might check more videos out though and switch to the side piece. I can still make the final decision later when I finish all the steps. Side piece probably compliments my loadout more but to waste an exotic slot on a special is hard to do unless it's game breaking. The shotgun actually seems like it might be for certain situations.

Is the side piece like the Vestian Dynasty? ....I've seen Jr. empty full clips in ads using it and hardly even make a dent in their health bar. I'll look up that bounty whenever we get it.

Is the side piece like the Vestian Dynasty? ....I've seen Jr. empty full clips in ads using it and hardly even make a dent in their health bar. I'll look up that bounty whenever we get it.

Fusion

Shotgun

Side piece

The side pieces do a lot of crit damage, but they have short range. They are a inbetween fusion and shotgun IMO.

Fusion

Shotgun

Side piece

The side pieces do a lot of crit damage, but they have short range. They are a inbetween fusion and shotgun IMO.

That fusion looks glorious :smokin but so did the Murmur when I first saw it.

Anybody tryna run VoG or Crota hard on XB1 today? Feel like its almost impossible finding a team that actually knows how to run Vault properly. Still waiting on a damn fatebringer to drop for me.

off those videos, the obvious choice is shotgun, then fusion, then hand cannon. that shotgun in trials with an invisible hunter? sweet lord.

Back
Top Bottom